Groups

Do you send your Nan a mothers Day Card??

I do but we had a big debate in the office that most people dont i just wanted to know if other people do??

27 Comments

i cant remember if i use to get my nan one but i buy one from my daughter to give to her nanna.

No. My grandma maybe but my nans a cow so no.

Banned

No. She's your nan. You send a mothers day card to your mother. Clue is in the question.

I can't remember if I used to or not, but thinking about it I probably would, no harm in it and she'd probably appreciate it...

JonnyTwoToes;8055584

No. She's your nan. You send a mothers day card to your mother. Clue … No. She's your nan. You send a mothers day card to your mother. Clue is in the question.

+1 and if you loved your nan enough you would know it is grandparents day the first sunday in october. Only give anything to my mum though seriously

Mod & Ed

I always did when she was alive, she looked after me before and after school every day and all the hols as my parents both worked and had a long commute, and my son always sent my mum one as she did the same for him whilst I worked

I don't but my girlfriend does, she sends her one every year

JonnyTwoToes;8055584

No. She's your nan. You send a mothers day card to your mother. Clue … No. She's your nan. You send a mothers day card to your mother. Clue is in the question.

Yes, its Mother's Day and she is a GrandMother so deserves a card and gift to say thank you :thumbsup:

Banned

My grandma is lovely and sometimes I do send her a card.

Never did.

Banned

JonnyTwoToes;8055584

+1

thought it was obvious before even seeing the question! :w00t:

Original Poster

KazzyD;8056446

Yes, its Mother's Day and she is a GrandMother so deserves a card and … Yes, its Mother's Day and she is a GrandMother so deserves a card and gift to say thank you :thumbsup:

thats what i thought:)

Banned

No. It's Mother's Day, so I generally only buy my mother a card.

Not my mother's mother, my friend's mother or mother nature.

i buy my mum, and my kids buy their gran - so yes

Banned

KazzyD;8056446

Yes, its Mother's Day and she is a GrandMother so deserves a card and … Yes, its Mother's Day and she is a GrandMother so deserves a card and gift to say thank you :thumbsup:

You know there is a difference between a Mother and a Grandmother don't you?

i never have done but when i met my husband he always sent his one which i thought was so weird and still do but he always sends her one every year

Banned

steffi29986

i never have done but when i met my husband he always sent his one which … i never have done but when i met my husband he always sent his one which i thought was so weird and still do but he always sends her one every year

Has it taken you a year to type that?

Yea I do, I always get her some flowers too

JonnyTwoToes

Has it taken you a year to type that?

???

Look at the age of this thread, it was already a year old before you posted in it.

steffi29986

???

steffi29986

???

I think you should consider upgrading your internets and binning dial up

No it has always been just my mum that I get for. Its then my mums job to sort my grandma out from her!!

I was looking at the cards other day and was shocked at how many grandma,gran nan cards and gifts there were! Its Mothers day, not Grandparents.

Strange how its become a thing for grandparents too. Ooh Also God mother cards were there too

Oops, maybe I should read other post's and dates before replying!! oO
    Edited by: "beth3735" 13th Mar 2011

when is it? cba to google lol

April 3rd u probably googled by now though lol

beth3735

April 3rd u probably googled by now though lol

nah I totally forgot haha thanks!

Original Poster

nice to see my thread is keep people amused a year later lol

I don't get my Nan a card on Mothers Day either. As the name suggests, it is for mothers. God Mother, Nan, Fairy God Mother cards etc. is just card companies trying to cash in even more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?612
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions