Do you Spit OR Swallow? It's just that yesterday I WAS FORCED TO.......

70 replies
Found 17th Feb 2009
refrain from spitting as i was in the shopping centre when a massive gob full of phlegm came up.
Normally if at home or out of public view I would "dispose" of the iccy mucus and spit it out.

What do you folks normally do when you're out and about in public places or driving around when the "green stuff" tries the great escape?

(Sorry if you were expecting something else in this post LOL)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
70 Comments

Original Poster

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p56/Rapinka/phlegmmer.jpg

lmao..... i'm not going to answer this question on the grounds i may incriminate myself, lol

I have dry mouth syndrome

I tend to swallow...

this is a family forum...

i loled tho

spitting is disgusting and enables germs to spread

sn0ttyang3l;4402105

spitting is disgusting and enables germs to spread

If I'm in public i'll use a tissue so no germs will get anywhere! I'm a clean freak but I cant stand mucus build up in my throat! Better out than in! LOL great thread

Marky264;4402115

If I'm in public i'll use a tissue so no germs will get anywhere! I'm a … If I'm in public i'll use a tissue so no germs will get anywhere! I'm a clean freak but I cant stand mucus build up in my throat! Better out than in! LOL great thread

lol - i was expecting the reply to be - in that case then you must swallow - or maybe it was just my dirty mind :oops:

I would always swallow

always have to spit, so much so that i was forced to do it infront of police and i got a telling off

Jacqueline1966;4402158

I would always swallow

Cant argue with that statement....that deserves rep.....:-D

Banned

This post sucks.

Pluun;4402922

This post sucks.

No it blows.

the hydrochloric acid in your stomach disposes of it without it becoming a hop scotch challenge on the pavement

Use tissues/find a public loo/anything but spit.........

nothing can beat the feeling as a man of seeing how far you can gob .....reminds you of being a kid

nice girls don't spit

Kitten13;4403692

nice girls don't spit

lol! :w00t:

The mind boggles.

robtallica;4403722

lol! :w00t:The mind boggles.

why does the mind boggle? btw, i'm a nice girl :P

robtallica;4403722

lol! :w00t:The mind boggles.

Girls dont spit very well . Men can hockle up the the offending ball of gook and spit it in one lump .....

.like throwing , most females cant spit very well (that i know ) - by the way Im talking about spitting as in when you produce mucus rather than any other innuendos:whistling:

alnbowes;4403766

Girls dont spit very well . Men can hockle up the the offending ball of … Girls dont spit very well . Men can hockle up the the offending ball of gook and spit it in one lump ......like throwing , most females cant spit very well (that i know ) - by the way Im talking about spitting as in when you produce mucus rather than any other innuendos:whistling:

Thats because blokes are full of hot air, and that helps project the phlem further ;-)

alnbowes;4403766

Girls dont spit very well . Men can hockle up the the offending ball of … Girls dont spit very well . Men can hockle up the the offending ball of gook and spit it in one lump ......like throwing , most females cant spit very well (that i know ) - by the way Im talking about spitting as in when you produce mucus rather than any other innuendos:whistling:

Haha, I remember at school - the sight of kids with bad colds working up a phlegm bomb.

I swear it was luminous when it came out - probably glowed lol.

robtallica;4403809

Haha, I remember at school - the sight of kids with bad colds working up … Haha, I remember at school - the sight of kids with bad colds working up a phlegm bomb.I swear it was luminous when it came out - probably glowed lol.

it did and it stuck to surfaces and diddnt wash away wih the rain :w00t:

that was down too all the e-numbers and preservatives kids could have back in the day

I usually hold onto it until someone asks if I'd like to buy a Big Issue or blocks my path with the intention of not letting me past until I agree to direct debit starving orphan kittens in Ethiopia £8 a month. They sometimes get whole days worth.

alnbowes;4403825

it did and it stuck to surfaces and diddnt wash away wih the rain :w00t:

I remember the odd kid getting caught spitting - the odd teacher would make them pick it up.

All that transparent gob with bits of bright yellow/green in it.

Yummy.

My mate goes sick when anyone makes that noise to get the green stuff up. When he was on the school bus as a kid apparently someone spat a proper luminous green one on the window next to him and bet his mate to lick it off for a pound ......he won the bet and my mate cant stand the noise ever since , it makes him cringe

alnbowes;4403998

My mate goes sick when anyone makes that noise to get the green stuff up. … My mate goes sick when anyone makes that noise to get the green stuff up. When he was on the school bus as a kid apparently someone spat a proper luminous green one on the window next to him and bet his mate to lick it off for a pound ......he won the bet and my mate cant stand the noise ever since , it makes him cringe

If I'm feeling queasy that sound of the lungs rippling makes me feel ill aswell lol.

It is quite satisfying when you have had a cold though, have a good cough and a lovely bit of lung butter flies into your mits the odd time.

Most people play with it for a few mins, can be quite sticky :lol:

jellybaby22;4404079

this thread was not what I was expecting........ so I wont answer...:)

haha hello lil lover xx, you were bursting to give away your secrets - I know what you do....

Depends who it is;-)

:santa:

jellybaby22;4404154

:w00t: nah you wish you knew what I do....but you dont...so you will … :w00t: nah you wish you knew what I do....but you dont...so you will just have to keep imagining.....;-)

pfft!

You wish you had me imagining!

I only like you as a friend - you want... and need more from me clearly:p

jellybaby22;4404240

O dear..did I touch a nerve there.....:lol: the day I want/need anymore … O dear..did I touch a nerve there.....:lol: the day I want/need anymore from you is the day I top myself......:pbut Im glad your accepting it......first sign in getting over your miss piggy obsession is admiting you cant have me :lol:

You wish you could touch my.......nerves:p

I know you love and desire me greatly xx

jellybaby22;4404275

:lol: :lol:ask your doctor to increase your medication...your delusions … :lol: :lol:ask your doctor to increase your medication...your delusions are getting worse......:p

Get over it, just admit how much "Robbie" means to you.

You are a lot nicer to me when you pm me

You've been mean to me lately on here - sure sign of infatuation.

jellybaby22;4404362

:lol:Im mean to you because..you deserve it.....I cant be infatuated with … :lol:Im mean to you because..you deserve it.....I cant be infatuated with you...Im a taken woman.....and you could never measure up to my new man....now stop putting bad thoughts in my head.....naughty Robbie xxxx

Ok then, I'll try and avoid you from now on. Can't say I'm not disappointed:-(

Guess this is truly goodbye xx Have a good life and take care of your little one.

:cry:

Rob

i have just been to the co op and had to spit when i got out the car , I smiled to myself as It made me think of this thread .

Proper forceful one an all not distance one more of a pressurised one about 3 foot away ....felt manly

alnbowes;4404497

i have just been to the co op and had to spit when i got out the car , I … i have just been to the co op and had to spit when i got out the car , I smiled to myself as It made me think of this thread .Proper forceful one an all not distance one more of a pressurised one about 3 foot away ....felt manly

Cheers man - was just eating:x

robtallica;4404524

Cheers man - was just eating:x

I was before i spat it out , dead chewy one

alnbowes;4404540

I was before i spat it out , dead chewy one

lmao, ewwww!

robtallica;4404546

lmao, ewwww!

the worst kind is when you spit and it dont stick together poperly ....bit like when you were at school and ran the 800 m then tried to spit at the end of the race and it was really stringy and wouldnt snap ....

nikkib123;4404636

I think its disgusting when people spit onto the floor, just spit into a … I think its disgusting when people spit onto the floor, just spit into a hanky!

I didnt spit on the floor like .....it was as i was crossing the road .....think a car ran over it ....so my germs have spread like you wouldnt beleive
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769586
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48910999
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827

See more discussions