Do you still have to "claim" the PS + monthly games each time?

5 replies
Found 1st Mar
Do you still have to "claim" the PS + monthly games each time? Some games do not have the "Add To Library" button, are they hoping you will miss it or something?? Do you have to start downloading and then cancel the download just to claim something that should be yours anyway?

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
5 Comments

Yes.

Its not hard to log on once a month and do.

you don't have to download, its best to use the Sony website to purchase the free games each month.

Original Poster

eternaldragonuk

you don't have to download, its best to use the Sony website to purchase … you don't have to download, its best to use the Sony website to purchase the free games each month.

You should be able to claim the games on your console, not have to start downloading it or visit websites, common sense.
Edited by: "QuickProfits" 1st Mar

I went on and used the playstation app there. took all of a minute. Nothing is downloading. games are simply claimed.

Original Poster

slain

I went on and used the playstation app there. took all of a minute. … I went on and used the playstation app there. took all of a minute. Nothing is downloading. games are simply claimed.

Hadn't thought of using the app. Good point. Don't know why they removed the option from the actual console though.
Edited by: "QuickProfits" 1st Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56552
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle67
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions