Do you still remember your first crush

Banned 60 replies
Found 11th Sep 2008
I know I had my first crush when I was in my third standard sitting with this girl counting the number of stars we had on our notebooks.....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
55 Comments

Banned

cant remember her name...but she moved to America..I was like 6 or something...

first proper one was at High School, she was called Michelle...we were proper good mates in the end but havent seen her for about a year or so

Banned

i think her HUKD username was sadiebabes lol

Yes I do
( too busy thinking about it now to write about it, thanks for the happy thoughts )

Banned

He was called Sam and i loved him when i was about 8 years old.

He moved to Australia :cry:

Yeah...... on one of my mate's sisters. I was about 7, she was 11 :oops:

Memories...................

Her name was Heidi and she was a Swedish exchange student. I think I was probably about 7.

She still looks hot now....... she works for some fruit company that makes mp3 players or something now....

If anything HOTTER... photo's will be uploaded soon.... after getting her permission of course, thinking of that... I think I should ring her

Thank you HUKD....

His name was lee and I was about 6 - I broke my arm when playing kiss chase with him lmao:p

His name was Michael and we had sleeping bunks next to each other at nursery. Sadly he died when he was only 23.....RIP.

Banned

choc1969;2945995

His name was Michael and we had sleeping bunks next to each other at … His name was Michael and we had sleeping bunks next to each other at nursery. Sadly he died when he was only 23.....RIP.

Oh dear what a shame, your nearly on your 2000 posts :thumbsup:

oh i do his name was stuart i was 11 ,i used to follow him everywhere even spying on him through a crack in his fence lol(stalker alert)
i really thought i loved him but he didnt fancy me back:cry:
but then 3 years later when i blossemed into a young lady we had a game of spin the bottle and i snogged him it was too say the least yuk!!!! he then asked me out i said no way:thumbsup:

oh the trip down memory lane!!!

think i was 4 when i first started notice girls (early i know) - first real crush started when i was with my first ever girlfriend at 7 years old and we used to put stones where we had a kiss awww how cute

Banned

I have an online crush for someone called Kelly...thats the 1st 1 of them I have ever had

Banned

ODB_69;2946019

I have an online crush for someone called Kelly...thats the 1st 1 of them … I have an online crush for someone called Kelly...thats the 1st 1 of them I have ever had

I have one for someone called Chris :w00t:

Banned

jellybaby22;2946029

an online crush...really...wow...Kellys lucky......:p do we know her???

lol @ lucky!
dunno...I dont know who she knows so its quite plausable with 100K+ members there is a possibility someone here knows her lol

shes upset with me at the moment though and were not talking

Banned

jellybaby22;2946004

emmmm...there have been so many :giggle:...think his name was Robert and … emmmm...there have been so many :giggle:...think his name was Robert and it was at primary school....

My was called Robert, lived over the road and we used to play. He's still there, I'm in the same street and he is probably gay as no-one has ever seen him with a woman (he's in his 30's). He's a lovely bloke still:-D

Banned

DLM;2946033

LOL

Do we know them?

DLM;2946033

:w00t: pmsl

Banned

ODB_69;2946051

LOLDo we know them?

Maybe :roll:

Banned

jellybaby22;2946067

I know who it is....didnt know DLM was called kelly though.....:giggle:

She's not....

I'm wondering who this Chris is.....

Mine Was Helen Rodgers She Was Run Over And Knocked Out She Broke Her Thigh Bone Aged Only 8yrs I Ran To Her House 4 Miles Away To Tell Her Mom And Dad

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2945957

i think her HUKD username was sadiebabes lol

I thought it was DLM :w00t: Try looking up Bella's pics ...

ODB_69;2945949

cant remember her name...but she moved to America..I was like 6 or … cant remember her name...but she moved to America..I was like 6 or something... first proper one was at High School, she was called Michelle...we were proper good mates in the end but havent seen her for about a year or so

My high school girl-friend proper one has moved to America as well, coming over to Pakistan next year :-D

simon012;2945959

Yes I do( too busy thinking about it now to write about it, thanks for … Yes I do( too busy thinking about it now to write about it, thanks for the happy thoughts )

Simon ... you know the best preson for you will meet you tomorrow at 1352 hrs

DLM;2945973

He was called Sam and i loved him when i was about 8 years old.He moved … He was called Sam and i loved him when i was about 8 years old.He moved to Australia :cry:

My name is SAM and I moved to Australia as well .... Dawn are you that girl :?

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2945982

Yeah...... on one of my mate's sisters. I was about 7, she was 11 :oops:

Prissymiss :?

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2945992

His name was lee and I was about 6 - I broke my arm when playing kiss … His name was lee and I was about 6 - I broke my arm when playing kiss chase with him lmao:p

Wow, so the easiest way of making you fall in love is to injure you :w00t:

ODB_69;2946077

She's not....I'm wondering who this Chris is.....

ahem ahemn ....

Prissymiss;2946049

My was called Robert, lived over the road and we used to play. He's still … My was called Robert, lived over the road and we used to play. He's still there, I'm in the same street and he is probably gay as no-one has ever seen him with a woman (he's in his 30's). He's a lovely bloke still:-D

Is that the same guy you mentioned last night darling

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2946175

ahem ahemn ....

I genuinely hope shes not talking about me :oops:

mine was a friend of my brothers :oops: having 6 older brothers, our house was always full of them, i used to write love letters to one in particular, quite embarrassing when i see him now :lol:

I can't help but remember mine - I wake up next to him every morning :roll:

fireheaven;2946237

I can't help but remember mine - I wake up next to him every morning … I can't help but remember mine - I wake up next to him every morning :roll:

awwww thats sweet, im so jealous :friends:

loupomm;2946242

awwww thats sweet, im so jealous :friends:

PM me your address and you can have him - my gift to you Lou :thumbsup:

My first crush was on MC Hammer!

Banned

jellybaby22;2946203

awww...I think its cute......:p

I think its scary

Banned

Cant remember my first crush, can remember my last one :-D

I remember mine.....it was when I was 3 years old and I used to look forward to going to Nursery every morning....just so I could see and play with her (no dirty comments please ODB. :giggle:

It was so funny the first time she was off sick though.....I cried my eyes out and wouldn't stop until the teacher drew me a pic of her and then I carried it around the whole day...even though it didn't really look like her. :giggle:

Some things never change because I'm never happy when the love of my life isn't around.......all together now......awwwww. :giggle:

fireheaven;2946237

I can't help but remember mine - I wake up next to him every morning … I can't help but remember mine - I wake up next to him every morning :roll:

Wow, it took you ages to get your first crush then and I hope he was worth it.

ODB_69;2946312

I think its scary

I can think of something scarier.....and it has something to do with what you said you'd do to me when you see me.......I'm still having nightmares over that one. :giggle:

Banned

realfriendlyman;2946372

I can think of something scarier.....and it has something to do with what … I can think of something scarier.....and it has something to do with what you said you'd do to me when you see me.......I'm still having nightmares over that one. :giggle:

lol

u'll love it honest ;-):whistling:

ODB_69;2946399

lolu'll love it honest ;-):whistling:

Please stop it.....I'll do anything if you don't carry it through......ANYTHING!!!!

*please note.....anything but the threat itself or far worse. :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;2946350

I remember mine.....it was when I was 3 years old and I used to look … I remember mine.....it was when I was 3 years old and I used to look forward to going to Nursery every morning....just so I could see and play with her (no dirty comments please ODB. :giggle:It was so funny the first time she was off sick though.....I cried my eyes out and wouldn't stop until the teacher drew me a pic of her and then I carried it around the whole day...even though it didn't really look like her. :giggle:Some things never change because I'm never happy when the love of my life isn't around.......all together now......awwwww. :giggle:

For a change someone liked walking to the school

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;2946421

Please stop it.....I'll do anything if you don't carry it … Please stop it.....I'll do anything if you don't carry it through......ANYTHING!!!!*please note.....anything but the threat itself or far worse. :whistling:

I am really interested in knowing the story ... Looks at ODB encouragingly

Dell_in_the_bed;2946436

I am really interested in knowing the story ... Looks at ODB … I am really interested in knowing the story ... Looks at ODB encouragingly

:giggle: don't encourage him Dell, he'll only want to try even harder. lol

Put it this way though.....I want to say it'll only happen over my dead body.....but I'm scared everyone will then findout that I've been murdered and it was carried out anyway. :giggle:

Banned

Foosball Chum;2946330

Cant remember my first crush, can remember my last one :-D

:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44