Found 11th Oct 2009
. . . that power goes to some peoples heads? (without naming names of anyone)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

lol blatent mod...

Yes,...power is awesome....

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6549925

Yes,...power is awesome....

Talking from experience?

[FONT=Verdana]Nope...I mean hell I don't want to take over the UK...I just want to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

I'm pretty sure, actually, Oh, i Don't know Babe may be wrong :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;6549929

Talking from experience?

LOL...yes, knowledge = Power.....

Much power to be had, there is, young Skywalker...:p

Original Poster

snowflake;6549950

I'm pretty sure, actually, Oh, i Don't know Babe may be wrong :thumbsup:

It must do it, for some people. :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6549960

LOL...yes, knowledge = Power.....Much power to be had, there is, young … LOL...yes, knowledge = Power.....Much power to be had, there is, young Skywalker...:p

I see you've had plenty experience. . :whistling:

Banned

what rules you broke this time - pmsl

Original Poster

sassie;6549971

what rules you broke this time - pmsl

No rules whatsoever. :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;6549978

who/what breed, are you trying to influence then? :?

Good you're focusing on meaningless trivia hun, it's essential tbh when time out is needed and at least you know there are buds here who will happily chat away to you ;-)

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6549982

who/what breed, are you trying to influence then? :?

Pardon. :? :thinking:

Banned

dontdothatagain;6549978

saying you take no reponsibilty of items posted and will not refund, im surprised you have not been banned from trading, let alone asking for you to post pics:thinking:

Original Poster

snowflake;6549984

Good you're focusing on meaningless trivia hun, it's essential tbh when … Good you're focusing on meaningless trivia hun, it's essential tbh when time out is needed and at least you know there are buds here who will happily chat way to you ;-)

Some people on here, dont know how to have fun. :-D

dontdothatagain;6549985

Pardon. :? :thinking:

Okay, consider yourself pardoned. Now, tell us what or who you are after, why all the power thing? :?

dontdothatagain;6549989

Some people on here, dont know how to have fun. :-D

tell me about it
fun is my middle name

Original Poster

sassie;6549988

saying you take no reponsibilty of items posted and will not refund, im … saying you take no reponsibilty of items posted and will not refund, im surprised you have not been banned from trading, let alone asking for you to post pics:thinking:

What? I simply said if you chose uninsured post, if it got lost, and I had proof of post, I wouldn't refund as you had the chance of recorded. Thanks for bringing that up, although, that wasn't the reason for the thread. The reason was because of something that happened at school. :roll:

StevenA2000_uk;6549990

Okay, consider yourself pardoned. Now, tell us what or who you are … Okay, consider yourself pardoned. Now, tell us what or who you are after, why all the power thing? :?

Explained above.

Original Poster

jasonrat;6549998

tell me about itfun is my middle name

Well lets "fun" this thread up then, Jason "fun" rat

Banned

lmfao

dontdothatagain;6550004

What? I simply said if you chose uninsured post, if it got lost, and I … What? I simply said if you chose uninsured post, if it got lost, and I had proof of post, I wouldn't refund as you had the chance of recorded. Thanks for bringing that up, although, that wasn't the reason for the thread. The reason was because of something that happened at school. :roll:Explained above.

Does this have anything to do with Prefects?

Banned

Thread locked at OP request. Creation of threads which for the purpose of thinly veiled attacks on mods won't be tolerated.

Take the advice when offered.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
  2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
  3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions