Groups

Do you think ??

Banned
    Farts will never stop being funny. My dad and his mates were talkin about it and they said a good fart still makes them laugh to this day
    And there 50 lol

17 Comments

i've never found them funny :S..

It's a natural action.

Do you laugh when someone blinks too?

Edited by: "t0mm" 25th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

I dunno they were lashed it just got me thinking I used to laugh at them tbh and looking back it still makes me laugh

Banned

must be a right giggle when the sprouts come out

Farts are hilarious

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdPyvefGlcEU50pyvIo4N_D3_QjN6xJKnVJ2RdFYLSqKff6cQ&t=1&usg=__sfOYpW1UdEXioO_mRc9eQwV35G0=[/img]

i love farting . . . and it's proper funny when they come out in diff sounds and lengths . . .

but it's abit off a turn off if the lady's fart oO

i hate them especially if someone farts when your eating its horrible

farting at the dinner table is legendary!

Original Poster Banned

The ploppy ones are the best

sbd's are the ones you need to watch out for

How come whenever anyone else farts I am entirely disgusted and they smell revolting but when I do one I think it is mildly amusing and the smell is somewhat...urrr...not sure, not nice but not revolting either

sickly sweet

How come whenever anyone else farts I am entirely disgusted and they … How come whenever anyone else farts I am entirely disgusted and they smell revolting but when I do one I think it is mildly amusing and the smell is somewhat...urrr...not sure, not nice but not revolting either

Because you're a god damn weirdo.

THE WET ONES ARE VERY .....STICKY & STINKY!!:{

Even funnier when they go wrong, as long as it's not you.

A fart is just a gust of wind,

It gives the body ease,

It warms the coldest bed at night,

...and suffocates the fleas..(_;)

Banned

t0mm

i've never found them funny :S..It's a natural action.Do you laugh when … i've never found them funny :S..It's a natural action.Do you laugh when someone blinks too?

You dear boy are @nally repressed.

t0mm

i've never found them funny :S..It's a natural action.Do you laugh when … i've never found them funny :S..It's a natural action.Do you laugh when someone blinks too?

you, me and the rest of the world all know......that at some point in your life during a quiet serious moment..... you have laughed at a rogue fart.

No.

I cant help but laugh if im in some public toilets having a p1ss and then someone in a cubicle lets out a fart.
    Edited by: "amfan" 25th Oct 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846339
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4131829
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions