do you think a 24 hr tesco (stretford) would sell horizon zero dawn from midnight

Found 28th Feb
do you think a 24 hr tesco (stretford) would sell horizon zero dawn from midnight

8 Comments

watched a 6 hour stream of it last night on twitch looks a fun game

In the past they have sold cod from midnight

call and ask..

Original Poster

dataload

call and ask..

​literally was going to, but then remembered the staff there just say no and cba checking X)

i went into tesco beaumont leys leicester earlier on the half chance that they might sell a copy beforehand.

didnt even have any in stock

Original Poster

shipo1989

i went into tesco beaumont leys leicester earlier on the half chance that … i went into tesco beaumont leys leicester earlier on the half chance that they might sell a copy beforehand. didnt even have any in stock

​maybe theres a delivery coming at 12 X) . im just going to go but i know im going to be let down

Ive got games from tesco bury at midnight on release day before now so I dont see why not. My local asda has all upcoming release empty boxes out with release dates on the boxes too so assume they will get copies for tonight.

they probably will have it and can sell it but I bet they don't bother actually putting them on display till the morning as it's not one of the big games people queue for.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55
    2. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843
    3. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?77
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1012

See more discussions