Groups

Do you think guys with a head full of hair should get it cut on the NHS?

I've got a head full of hair and need it cut every three weeks- I wish I was well thin on top and just shave the damn thing. It's not fair that I need to pay £15 every three weeks to get it cut. I think the NHS should pay for it. Lololol

28 Comments

You're kidding me right?

Its the same argument as "I have bad eyesight its not my fault why should I pay for glasses, they should be free!"

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/fishbloke/d1ac09b1.gif

Get over it!

My body hair grows back really quickly. Do you think my doctor will shave it for me every other day?

£15 for a haircut oO they see you coming !

Original Poster

richp

£15 for a haircut oO they see you coming !

I stay in a cosmopolitan city and like the same wee guy to cut it. But I look like a convict if I shave it. I wish I was well thin on top!!!!

Mod & Ed

SLIM_JIM

I stay in a cosmopolitan city and like the same wee guy to cut it. But I … I stay in a cosmopolitan city and like the same wee guy to cut it. But I look like a convict if I shave it. I wish I was well thin on top!!!!

You are, maybe not your hair, but your brains are certainly thin on the ground

lol every three weeks...
    I cant remember the last time I got my hair cut. Must have been a few months ago.
    Shave it yourself.

richp

thats exactly the look i had on my face when i read the OP

us women should have 'lady items' free on nhs then! lol...if only! Come to mine, ill wax the chuffer off.

Original Poster

Would I be forgiven if I said I'd had a few beers an I'm fed up watching the soaps- so I've taken to airing all my gripes!

SLIM_JIM

Would I be forgiven if I said I'd had a few beers an I'm fed up watching … Would I be forgiven if I said I'd had a few beers an I'm fed up watching the soaps- so I've taken to airing all my gripes!

jeez it gets worse for you, your a long haired soap watching alcoholic !
    Edited by: "richp" 13th Jun 2011

SLIM_JIM

Would I be forgiven if I said I'd had a few beers an I'm fed up watching … Would I be forgiven if I said I'd had a few beers an I'm fed up watching the soaps- so I've taken to airing all my gripes!

Don't you mean:

Would I be forgiven if I said I'd had a few beers and I'm talking b*******.

If you cover your head with tin foil it will stop your hair growing.

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFnQqM-aBuH0maFfWbbtR_9u6pX4gRC0z1FJFuyjJrR9A8ZdG1oQ[/img]

Some people dont even get the basic equipment/help when they are severely disabled from the NHS, so i reckon you got 2 chances, little and none

3 weeks? I have a full head of hair (as do quite a lot of people...) and I can regularly go for longer than 3 months.

Plus I have a lady come to my house to do it for £10. Occasionally she cuts my hair too...

Man Up.

SLIM_JIM

ha I know where your coming from , but rule of thumb - don't post when drunk.

This really would take NHS cuts to a whole new level.

Wow £15 every 3 weeks! My son is 3 and I have never once paid for a hair cut for him.

Daddy & clippers does the job good enough! DIY!

Or just join the Armed forces, You get a free hair cut then

Baiting troll is obvious.

dtovey89

Baiting troll is obvious.

you hope!

When I ger aroused do you think I could get a nurse on the nhs to......... on second thoughts better leave it at that

beth3735

Or just join the Armed forces, You get a free hair cut then

Oh no you don't
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions