Groups

Do you think he is still stuck in his house ........ ?

Have you ventured outside yet?

Have they found him?

Dreadful story.

32 Comments

Sky news saying that the police have found his body.

Killed himself

The gunman, not the chap stuck indoors!

Banned

shhhhh! your not allowed to mention it! andywedge has better things to do than keep an eye on topical threads which people are having a laugh in :thumbsup:

Banned

What a coward (the evil killer man, not the OP of other thread)

rm13_hammer;8745790

shhhhh! your not allowed to mention it! andywedge has better things to do … shhhhh! your not allowed to mention it! andywedge has better things to do than keep an eye on topical threads which people are having a laugh in :thumbsup:

Haha I laughed a lot. Trouble is, its not andy's fault - the rules on this forum are geared so that even if 100 people are having a laugh, if one person complains, its over.

??????????????????????

Original Poster

Police have found a body believed to be that of Derrick Bird, who was being hunted over shootings across the Lake District.

The body was found in a wooded area near Boot, where Bird, 52, had abandoned his car.

Police hunting Bird found a gun in the area where the body was discovered.

Local reports are putting the number of fatalities in the shooting spree as high as 10, including one person killed in Duke Street, Whitehaven.

Two were killed in Seascale, where local GPs have been called to the scene, according to Sky sources.

shouldn't there be spoilers iin the title now that he's apparently been found?

whats going on???

Can't believe there's a Facebook group called 'Derrick Bird Needs to be Shot' up already with over 1500 people liking it.

ants97;8745825

shouldn't there be spoilers iin the title now that he's apparently been … shouldn't there be spoilers iin the title now that he's apparently been found?

Minstrel_Man Likes This :thumbsup:

W1zz;8745831

Can't believe there's a Facebook group called 'Derrick Bird Needs to be … Can't believe there's a Facebook group called 'Derrick Bird Needs to be Shot' up already with over 1500 people liking it.

Theres also one saying Derrick Bird is the word!

So sad!

Goonieman;8745851

Theres also one saying Derrick Bird is the word!

i just liked someones status with them lyrics thought they was on about family guy

Banned

jb said:

It is a serious issue, despite the hilarious comments from several members in the thread. It's a shame that a discussion like that still doesn't deter certain members from taking it off topic. It's not fair on Latinosharkey, the original OP. You guys are more than welcome to have your own little thread where you can make similar comments, but please be more considerate towards other members.

So basically we can make a few jokes as long as OP is happy.

Original Poster

vibeone;8746013

jb said:It is a serious issue, despite the hilarious comments from … jb said:It is a serious issue, despite the hilarious comments from several members in the thread. It's a shame that a discussion like that still doesn't deter certain members from taking it off topic. It's not fair on Latinosharkey, the original OP. You guys are more than welcome to have your own little thread where you can make similar comments, but please be more considerate towards other members.So basically we can make a few jokes as long as OP is happy.

Let's hope the OP is safe and well then ......... :thumbsup:

Banned

now saying he went home and shot his own mum
    slightly harsh!

just found this thread, wundered why myn was deleted!!
    cudnt believe when i turned the news on to this

Banned

sig1169;8746132

just found this thread, [SIZE="5"]wundered[/SIZE] why … just found this thread, [SIZE="5"]wundered[/SIZE] why [SIZE="5"]myn[/SIZE] was deleted!![SIZE="5"]cudnt[/SIZE] believe when i turned the news on to this

in english? :thumbsup:

Banned

sig1169;8746132

just found this thread, wundered why myn was deleted!!cudnt believe when … just found this thread, wundered why myn was deleted!!cudnt believe when i turned the news on to this

Talk sense or rack off you flamin' galah

ooo time of the month guys? lol
    apologies....
    just found this thread and wondered why mine was deleted!! could not believe it when I turned the news on to this....
    better?

For the poor people of Cumbria after last years floods & the dreadful Keswick crash :-(

https://www.nycharities.org/ecards/sympathy01.jpg

Banned

darren9030;8746347

For the poor people of Cumbria after last years floods & the dreadful … For the poor people of Cumbria after last years floods & the dreadful Keswick crash :-(

are you for real?

I mean "sympathy" cards are pointless, but posting sympathy images on a forum?

You are being ironic right?

Banned

sig1169;8746259

ooo time of the month guys? lolapologies.... just found this thread and … ooo time of the month guys? lolapologies.... just found this thread and wondered why mine was deleted!! could not believe it when I turned the news on to this....better?

Use the odd capital letter and you'll be there.

Vb1 shut-up.
    Its a proper tradgedy man and well if ppl want to post pics let them, it isnt doing you any harm. Pfft...

Banned

emmalampkin;8746503

Vb1 shut-up. Its a proper tradgedy man and well if ppl want to post pics … Vb1 shut-up. Its a proper tradgedy man and well if ppl want to post pics let them, it isnt doing you any harm. Pfft...

I'm not one to get overly emotional about stuff like this, but seriously - what a corny cringey thing to do. Sorry but I disagree, people need to be educated. Disagree with me again and I'll have admin ban you :P

I'm sure the people of Cumbria will be so glad of his image :thumbsup:

emmalampkin;8746503

Vb1 shut-up. Its a proper tradgedy man and well if ppl want to post pics … Vb1 shut-up. Its a proper tradgedy man and well if ppl want to post pics let them, it isnt doing you any harm. Pfft...

technically its trolling, the OP asked if another member is still in their house, the picture has nothing to do with that.

ET goes home in the end..... more spoliers to come. :thumbsup:

Banned

Death count is now 12 :O

link please?

vibeone;8747456

Death count is now 12 :O

For some reason on first glance is seen 12-0 and thought surely 12-1 if he killed himself. Or are there own goals?

Original Poster

Derrick Bird, 52, opened fire on his victims as he drove through the countryside over a three-hour period, before taking his own life.

Bird's first victim was his twin brother David who he had rowed with over a will, reports say.

It was also claimed another of the victims was the family's solicitor, Kevin J Commons. He was reportedly shot in the village of Frizington.

Bird shot dead at least one fellow cabbie in the town of Whitehaven.

The divorced father of two then drove his car south, opening fire on people through the window, apparently at random.

Following a manhunt, police found his body 20 miles away from Whitehaven in woods near the hamlet of Boot.

Officers said they had recovered two weapons, a shotgun and a .22 rifle with a telescopic sight.

This is such a horrendous story - these poor innocent people killed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions