Groups

Do you think home shopping deliveries will deliver today?

waiting for an asda delivery not sure if it will happen, can't find a number to call, what do you reckon?

9 Comments

no..there ya go

If bus drivers can so can ASDA delivery van drivers.

I dont see why not, most of the roads are gritted, apart from residental streets.
    Asda SHOULD call you if they are going to re-schudule a delivery. If not you can always confirm by giving thema call..

Tel: 0845 300 1111.

Iceland still delivered our shopping yesterday in the time slot we asked for 5/7pm. Im waiting for a Asda shop today i dont see any reason why they wont be able to deliver today

took the dogs out at 8:30 last night and there was a Tesco home delivery Van, A Royal mail parcel van and about 20 cars abandoned on the big hill near us! The road was treacherous, yet cars were still trying to get up it!
    Hope they turn up for you x

Got my Tesco delivery last night so i reckon you'll be ok unless youre in 10 foot of snow xx

Original Poster

hi thanks for replys, i just called that number above (thanks for that) and they said they have no notes saying theres any problems but if there is the call centre will let me know, cheers all xx

caggarooney;4266968

hi thanks for replys, i just called that number above (thanks for that) … hi thanks for replys, i just called that number above (thanks for that) and they said they have no notes saying theres any problems but if there is the call centre will let me know, cheers all xx

:thumbsup:

Here he comes:

http://www.yellowstoneexpeditions.com/images/photos/snowvans/hayden_van.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News99
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33199
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1722
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?812

See more discussions