Groups

Do you think I should sell it on here?

Hi all,

I have an Iphone 8gb (not 3g), jailbroken in excellent conditions. It's jailbroken/unlocked so takes any sim (except 3g sims obviously). Only supplied with charger (european plug) and frogz silicone case.

It's in excellent conditions, just some light scratching. I see that on cex I can get at least £157.

Do you think I could get more on here? The thing is that I will not be accepting paypal for it, only cheque or cash if people want to pick up.

Thanks for your help.

3 Comments

probably wont get more, especially with those payment terms too
    i sold a perfect condition one for £175

wow, nice way of generating interest for your iPhone.

Just remember if you do sell on here then you must request for this thread to be locked, then wait 7 days before you open a FS/FT thread.

Also, trading through misc and/or PM's is against the rules.

Original Poster

matt3454;6328004

wow, nice way of generating interest for your iPhone.Just remember if you … wow, nice way of generating interest for your iPhone.Just remember if you do sell on here then you must request for this thread to be locked, then wait 7 days before you open a FS/FT thread.Also, trading through misc and/or PM's is against the rules.

Ok, thanks no problem. Just not sure what's best to do that's all....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1313
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047167
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63485
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder44

See more discussions