Groups

Do you think I'll get enough for an iPhone 32GB?

Just a general enquiry, as i'm really after one.

My contract is coming to an end, for my grade A (according to Cex) condition LG Viewty, fully boxed and everything.

I'm allowed to pick a new phone from a selection they've got, and I'm very tempted by a Blackberry.

Just a quick thought, if I trade in a (as new) 32GB Ipod Touch, the LG Viewty as new, and the brand spankers Blackberry - will I have enough for a 32GB iPhone?

Cheers guys.

7 Comments

viewty is not even worth £50 used - blackberry maybe £170+
    Your gonna need at least £600 for a 32gb

Original Poster

dandoc2;6670532

viewty is not even worth £50 used - blackberry maybe £170+Your gonna need … viewty is not even worth £50 used - blackberry maybe £170+Your gonna need at least £600 for a 32gb

Ah cheers So even with my iPod i'll still be a couple of hundred out?

Lets hope I can heckle with Cex... Can you heckle with Cex?

probably not, CEX aren't very generous with CASH trade in's, they are better at store credit trade in's and you can't sell vouchers on here anymore. HTH

DualShocker;6670539

Ah cheers So even with my iPod i'll still be a couple of hundred … Ah cheers So even with my iPod i'll still be a couple of hundred out?Lets hope I can heckle with Cex... Can you heckle with Cex?

Nope

Carphone warehouse sell iphone for 32GB Black
    £538.30

Original Poster

danny09;6670546

probably not, CEX aren't very generous with CASH trade in's, they are … probably not, CEX aren't very generous with CASH trade in's, they are better at store credit trade in's and you can't sell vouchers on here anymore. HTH

Ah okay - i'll see if i can find one in my local CEX, that might give me more of a chance. Cheers guys :thumbsup:

I'd not 'heckle' them personally - don't want to insult them hehe

Do Cex not have the iPhone in so you can haggle a trade?

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;6671858

I'd not 'heckle' them personally - don't want to insult them heheDo … I'd not 'heckle' them personally - don't want to insult them heheDo Cex not have the iPhone in so you can haggle a trade?

They may do - which is essentially my only option haha. Will check their soon and perhaps get back to this thread with my result. Thanks though, wish me luck! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions