Groups

Do you think im nuts

Banned
    its freezin cold my hands r numb in lying in bed and im eating ice cream am i nuts or is this normal lol

48 Comments

more pics plz

kthx.

Original Poster Banned

wat u mean more pics?

You are not normal just strange:whistling:

cookie dough?

Original Poster Banned

lol ty i think im jus a freak no its Haagen dazs choc choc chip lol

mmmmmm....I was tucking into ice cream at 11:30pm last night....

not nuts, just an attention seeker.

just kidding ;p.

errrrrmmmm no :?

cookie dough would of meant your nomal (if Ben and Jerry's)

haagen-dazs choc choc chip means your nuts.

Original Poster Banned

lol paul thats not nice lol trying to think if i wanted attention wat wud i post mmmmmm prob lost a puppy or summit lol

Banned

probably overweight tho:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

lol i prefere ben n jerrys chocolate brownie now thats yummmmmmy

Original Poster Banned

jus cause poeple eat ice cream it doesnt make them overwieght

casparwhite;3916651

probably overweight tho:w00t:

whos your avatar of :w00t:

cazdammit;3916652

lol i prefere ben n jerrys chocolate brownie now thats yummmmmmy

fossil fuel is nice too imo.

I used to love chubby hubby flavor Ben and Jerry's(malt vanilla ice cream, choc peanut swirls and peanut filled pretzels
    (bit like fossil fuel)

Never really got over it's retirement:oops:

black gerbil1;3916593

more pics plzkthx.

you first (serious)

kthx

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3916682

fossil fuel is nice too imo.I used to love chubby hubby flavor Ben and … fossil fuel is nice too imo.I used to love chubby hubby flavor Ben and Jerry's(malt vanilla ice cream, choc peanut swirls and peanut filled pretzels(bit like fossil fuel)Never really got over it's retirement:oops:

EWWWE thats sound awful lol i dnt think id buy that lol lol i int tried the cookie dough one i normaly stick to wat i no lol

cazdammit;3916727

EWWWE thats sound awful lol i dnt think id buy that lol lol i int tried … EWWWE thats sound awful lol i dnt think id buy that lol lol i int tried the cookie dough one i normaly stick to wat i no lol

very nice actually!

do you leave eating the dough bits till your at the bottom of the tub?

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3916750

very nice actually! do you leave eating the dough bits till your at the … very nice actually! do you leave eating the dough bits till your at the bottom of the tub?

dont know never tried it lol my ice cream wont melt cause its to cold lol

cazdammit;3916777

dont know never tried it lol my ice cream wont melt cause its to cold lol

thats cos you got rotten haagen dasz

melts a bit after half an hour if going with ben and jerry's.

I picked up a couple in ASDA week or so ago - £2.50 a pop so was happy with that.

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3916802

thats cos you got rotten haagen daszmelts a bit after half an hour if … thats cos you got rotten haagen daszmelts a bit after half an hour if going with ben and jerry's.I picked up a couple in ASDA week or so ago - £2.50 a pop so was happy with that.

i got this with a pizza last night lol

Banned

cazdammit;3916662

jus cause poeple eat ice cream it doesnt make them overwieght

the saturated fats in ice cream (as well as any other junk food) are ALREADY fats and are ONLY going to make you put on weight.

unless your burn it off but you say you are in bed

Look at me I'm mad I am!

donnydude;3916890

Look at me I'm mad I am!

tell us something we didn't know

Original Poster Banned

lol wat so someone layin in bed and eating ice cream is gana become overweight lol ud need to do that all the time

Banned

this nation is only getting fatter and it starts with ice cream lol

Vital statistics: in figures, the state of our health

33 – percentage of UK children who are currently classed as overweight or obese
    25 – percentage of children who will be classed as obese (not just overweight) in 2050
    30 – or over, the Body Mass Index (BMI) that signifies obesity

60 – percentage of adult males who are likely to be obese by 2050. The majority of the rest will be overweight
    One third – the amount of calories consumed by children without parental knowledge
    6 billion – the amount of times UK children snack each year

71 million - the amount of times UK children snack while traveling to and from school each week
    Four fifths – number of 11-14-year-olds who buy crisps, sweets and chocolate
    Seven fold – the amount direct health costs from obesity will increase by 2050

45 billion – in pounds, the wider cost to society of obesity and obesity related illness in
    50 – percentage of overweight children who are likely to become overweight adults

Original Poster Banned

my god u need to chill this post was about if i was nuts or not... not bout how many ppl r fat or if im gana get fat

Your HOT!!!

lol. ur crazy, but what about this,,,

couple of days ago, had a little idea. 1am in the morning, my house in stoke. decided i wanted an ice cream, was proably about -2 C outside. rang my cousin who was also wanting an ice cream. so we decided to drive 70miles to manchester to get an ice cream which costs 2.80. Moonlight ice cream on wilmslow road manchester (curry mile)

RichKid10123;3917050

lol. ur crazy, but what about this,,,couple of days ago, had a little … lol. ur crazy, but what about this,,,couple of days ago, had a little idea. 1am in the morning, my house in stoke. decided i wanted an ice cream, was proably about -2 C outside. rang my cousin who was also wanting an ice cream. so we decided to drive 70miles to manchester to get an ice cream which costs 2.80. Moonlight ice cream on wilmslow road manchester (curry mile)

Very nice Ice Cream, also thanks for the life story!! LOL Jokin!!

Naeem786;3917069

Very nice Ice Cream, also thanks for the life story!! LOL Jokin!!

lol. u want life story, lol. good times though

Original Poster Banned

lol stuff drivin that far for ice cream lol and NEEAM whos hot lol

cazdammit;3918710

lol stuff drivin that far for ice cream lol and NEEAM whos hot lol

I is talking bout you!! :thumbsup:

cazdammit;3916914

lol wat so someone layin in bed and eating ice cream is gana become … lol wat so someone layin in bed and eating ice cream is gana become overweight lol ud need to do that all the time

looooooool dats how people get fat by sitting in bed eating pure sat fat thinking is have to do this loads to get fat!!!

Original Poster Banned

yes but i wish if people are going to reply to a post they reply what is either asked or talked about being fat or getting fat wasnt one of them have some repect when your posting in peoples post

Original Poster Banned

:whistling:

Naeem786;3918747

I is talking bout you!! :thumbsup:

lol thank you, and sorry i spelt your name wrong i was in a bit of a rush hope ya forgive me lol xoxox

cazdammit;3921175

yes but i wish if people are going to reply to a post they reply what is … yes but i wish if people are going to reply to a post they reply what is either asked or talked about being fat or getting fat wasnt one of them have some repect when your posting in peoples post

i have respect for the NHS!! :whistling:

Banned

cazdammit;3921175

yes but i wish if people are going to reply to a post they reply what is … yes but i wish if people are going to reply to a post they reply what is either asked or talked about being fat or getting fat wasnt one of them have some repect when your posting in peoples post

have respect for yourself:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

lol so because one night i decided to treat myself means i have no respect for my self ... a few words of advice to you LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE whether its you or not ...now who has more respect for themself and i have no respect for the nhs as they do so many rongs people get more ill and a few die cause the mess ups they deserve no credit

Banned

cazdammit;3921317

lol so because one night i decided to treat myself means i have no … lol so because one night i decided to treat myself means i have no respect for my self ... a few words of advice to you LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE whether its you or not ...now who has more respect for themself and i have no respect for the nhs as they do so many rongs people get more ill and a few die cause the mess ups they deserve no credit

ewwww handbags lol

a. it was 4pm in the afternoon u were eating ice cream in bed not night

b. thats my girlfriend in the picture hence my name caspar

c. i've looked and i think she looks mighty fine and even better in the flesh

d. get a grip the nhs has 60 million people to deal with and dont need any more fatties to look after

e. dont take life and internet forums so serious especially in the misc

f. to be continued........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions