Groups
    EXPIRED

DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH ASKING FOR A DIFFERENT X BOX ELITE BUNDLE IN THE SHOPS

I want to buy an x box elite bundle but i dont want the games that come with it do you think if i ask nicely they will change for games that i want. Or if you have tried this let me know. thanks

7 Comments

Tried it in game this pm and the bloke looked at me as though I was mental. Worth a try though.

Did it with the new psp, that was in gamestation and they were fine about it

you can only try , you'll never know if you dont ask :thumbsup:

janz70;4313690

you can only try , you'll never know if you dont ask :thumbsup:

Yep as above, no harm in trying, as long as you're reasonable and want games around the same value.

If one refuses try somewhere else.

defo i did this in pc world when my xbox died before xmas ended up getting xbox with gears of war 2 for £130 rather than the tat games they had advertised

Banned

obviously not able to do it at this particular store anymore but woolies let me do it when i bought psp a year back cos i said a couple of the games were not suitable for my sons age group.

Banned

i bought mine from HMV and was nice and polite and pointed out I didnt like the footie game and hey presto I got fable 2 and far cry 2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?44
      2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions