Groups

Do you think this Electric Guitar is any good?

It's the

Epoch Electric GELPBKCH LP Guitar Single Cutaway Black

It's the current one off the Boffer website, I'm very tempted to buy it before it expires tonight, heres the specs below

Tech Spec:

Great guitar for a beginner player. Includes guitar, tunner, pick, instructional DVD, guitar strap, case w/ strap. Amp is not included.

Neck:
    Headstock 14 Degree Angle
    Peghead Shape Gibson Dovewing
    Machine Heads Chrome Diecast
    Truss Rod Cover Gibson Bell Shape
    Material Maple
    Nut Black
    Neck Joint Bolt On - 16th Fret
    Fingerboard Rosewood
    Scale 6258mm/24.75""
    Inlay Style Dot
    Headstock 14 Degree Angle

Body
    Style LP Style
    Binding Cream
    Finish Black

Electronic/Hardware
    Pickups 2 Classic Humbuckers
    Controls 1-Volume, 1-Tone, 3-Way Switch
    Knobs Black Speed Knobs
    Bridge Classic Wrap-Around
    Hardware Finish Chrome

Condition: Brand New

Warranty: 5 years manufacturers limited warranty

Is it a good guitar for a beginner like me? I did start playing but I stopped but I'd like to get back into it, I used to have a Squire Strat

5 Comments

Original Poster

Definitely worth buying.

For your £43, you're getting a tuner, a strap, a gigbag, a pick, and a DVD. That little lot alone would come to something in the order of £20 if bought seperately. In effect, you're looking at a guitar for £23. And the guitar itself, I guess it's one from one of the Chinese factories that churn out squillions of low-end budget instruments each year. This instrument, it's got some nice features (that wrapover bridge and the single tone and volume control knobs are stolen straight from modern guitar designs from the likes of PRS) and looks pretty nice, and it shouldn't sound too bad or play too bad either. I'm kinda a Gibson man so I'm slightly biased here, but you might find this a lot nicer to play and to hear than your ol' Squier. I was sort-of tempted to buy one myself (probably to mess around with then give away), but I've already bought a guitar today, so amn't really allowed.

So, yep. Go buy it.

OK to learn on.
    dont gig with it.

you get what you pay for

I've gone for one!

I was umm'ing & arr'ing...but decided to get one! Its looks good! :thumbsup:

I have one of those sets from Ebuyer, so have the amp already...just need to sell the guitar now! lol

Did you get one in the end Marky??

Got mine today! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions