Groups

do you think this is a price glitch? @ tesco-pram picture but not description

Banned
    hi all. i like the look of this pram, but the description is wrong and all the feathures etc about it. the link direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

i have just rang tesco to double check the woman was about as useful as a choclte teacup!!! said it was a moses basket stand-as description says. but the full price is far too expensive for a stand-even solid wood.

not sure to order it and send it back-or just leave it....

opinions from anyone please thanks x

5 Comments

lol you could either get the buggy, a mosses basket stand or this direct.tesco.com/q/R…496

which is what i would guess you would get

never seen a moses basket like that before!
    I do reckon its for the stand and not the pram thou.

Personally I'd give it a go; you may end up with a bargain...................:)

Original Poster Banned

i thought it might of just been the picture being a mistake-but the rrp is very expensive for a moses basket stand. £159 is very expensive. but for a pram that isnt top of the range its not really.

think i will give it a go lol. got nothing to lose. thanks guys:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions