Do you think this is Real??? calling all Armani experts

25 replies
Found 19th Jun 2008
well i need a new belt and saw this armani one really nice on ebay item no. 280236573552, just wanted to make sure it was real so what do you think?

19 Comments

its as real as Jordan's fake boobs

It certainly looks it and he has some good feedback too but not very much though. Either they are very good fakes, stolen or a bargain!

Jordan's boobies are fake, but real fake not fake-fack.

it should have a registration number - nothing mentioned about model name etc

they only have 15 feedback - id ask a few questions - plus pay paypal and you will be covered if its fake

after looking at a few more items listed ------wouldnt give my money - go down to the pound shop - you dont start armani gear at 99p -

Even if it was real and stolen, I reckon they'd still be selling it for at least £50

Original Poster

pikachu12;2349456

Even if it was real and stolen, I reckon they'd still be selling it for … Even if it was real and stolen, I reckon they'd still be selling it for at least £50

really? i thought £20 for a belt was a lot lol.

Banned

About as real as the tooth fairy.

sarbjeet_;2349486

really? i thought £20 for a belt was a lot lol.

heres a bog standard one £60++

mainlinemenswear.co.uk/pro…=29

Original Poster

holly100;2349514

heres a bog standard one … heres a bog standard one £60++http://www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk/product.php?xProd=6102&xSec=29

but how ugly is that, im trying to find the same one in a shop so i can see if there is any difference.

Original Poster

twinks;2349655

http://www.emporioarmani.com/item/men/spring-summer/Belts/Cut-out-Eagle-Logo-Buckle-Belt/tskay/3FD17CD7/gender/U/cod10/46044558HPfrom the armani site, so it's not even a good copy :roll:

so you reckon they are completely fakes and armani never made ones like dem?

Banned

sarbjeet_;2349674

so you reckon they are completely fakes and armani never made ones like … so you reckon they are completely fakes and armani never made ones like dem?

lol dude, there not genuine. the sooner you accept it the better

Original Poster

ahh man really liked that belt, cant be bothered to take it to an armani shop no worries rep left twinks.

i wouldn't trust ebay for high end designer stuff like valentino and armani. too many hong kong counterfeit sellers...

Original Poster

yer thanks i wont from now on. anyone know any good shops who sell nice belts?

River Island, Topman, you might be able to snap up a bargain in TK Maxx

Original Poster

twinks;2349755

Thx no need for that, just dont like seeing peeps getting ripped off, if … Thx no need for that, just dont like seeing peeps getting ripped off, if you really want one, about £150 to be honest. You just need to be a little wiser when buying designer gear mate. ;-)

i never bought armani so didnt no, im a adidas and lacostes person and armani not my thing and way over my budget lol. if find £50 lacoste T-shirt expensive but £100-£150 now thats ridiculous

Original Poster

twinks;2349932

Lol, not quite the same as a female attitude, give us £150 to spend on a … Lol, not quite the same as a female attitude, give us £150 to spend on a bag or pair of shoes, it'll be gone faster than you can put it back in your wallett! :roll:Can easily spend £300 on a pair of shoes :whistling:Didnt say i have though, :giggle: but could if you want me to show you the female, no guilt, hide the receipt routine and 'look what i got in the sale' line ;-)

lol, oh boi £300 for a pair of shoes for me no way and if someone stepped on them they would be dead lol.

sarbjeet_;2349955

lol, oh boi £300 for a pair of shoes for me no way and if someone stepped … lol, oh boi £300 for a pair of shoes for me no way and if someone stepped on them they would be dead lol.

haha my mate has a £3000 suit I get to borrow for a party :w00t:

Original Poster

pikachu12;2349961

haha my mate has a £3000 suit I get to borrow for a party :w00t:

flippin heck was it got gold stitching or something
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 48 hour working time directive56
    2. Windows 7 reactivation45
    3. Negative ratings for posts22