Groups

Do you understand this?

I was told a joke today, see if you can get it.
    I did eventually.

Did you know?
    In the Bible, Jesus had a teddy bear with crossed eyes and he called him Gladly.

As he walked to the crucifiction, he shouted ''Gladly, the cross-eyed bear''

33 Comments

I get it! Woop! Do I get a prize?!

Wouldn't have a clue!!

Banned

Lol I get it too

''Gladly, the cross-eyed bear'' = Glady the cross i bear (he glad to cary the cross and die)

Lol poor....:p

Yeah i kind of see!!

I dont think it is very good though!!!

Original Poster

angelfairee;2176357

only REP:thumbsup:

Ooooo dear, i get it but not wetting my pants at that one. Got any more?

I understand the play of words - 'the cross I bare' but not the funny side of it. Can you explain - I amfrom Essex lol

ooh, that makes me feel better - not just me then!

fail....

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2176378

Ooooo dear, i get it but not wetting my pants at that one. Got any more?

Did you hear about the dairy worker who accidentally got knocked into a vat of dairy produce?
    He got sacked for getting in the whey.

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win.
    Unfortunately, no pun in ten did

Q.) Did you hear about the cannibal who was late for the dinner party??
    A.) He was given the cold shoulder!

skusey;2176372

Woop!

Tell us another!

Original Poster

hannah19790;2176385

I understand the play of words - 'the cross I bare' but not the funny … I understand the play of words - 'the cross I bare' but not the funny side of it. Can you explain - I amfrom Essex lol

An Essex woman buys a bath, the next day she returnes to the shop claiming it's broken and leaking water, she says every time i fill it up it just empties. The shop keeper replies have you put the plug in it, she replys "I never knew it was electrical"

angelfairee;2176357

skusey;2176372

You got rep for getting the joke?! Lol! What did skusey get for telling it?!!?!

Original Poster

melu;2176419

You got rep for getting the joke?! Lol! What did skusey get for telling … You got rep for getting the joke?! Lol! What did skusey get for telling it?!!?!

loads of s**t:whistling:

:?:::roll::):thumbsup:

skusey;2176413

An Essex woman buys a bath, the next day she returnes to the shop … An Essex woman buys a bath, the next day she returnes to the shop claiming it's broken and leaking water, she says every time i fill it up it just empties. The shop keeper replies have you put the plug in it, she replys "I never knew it was electrical"

Thats quite good!!

skusey;2176413

An Essex woman buys a bath, the next day she returnes to the shop … An Essex woman buys a bath, the next day she returnes to the shop claiming it's broken and leaking water, she says every time i fill it up it just empties. The shop keeper replies have you put the plug in it, she replys "I never knew it was electrical"

That's a shocking joke....:whistling:

Original Poster

rockyfella;2176439

That's a shocking joke....:whistling:

try this one.
    The blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some bottom deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more. "I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any."
    "But I always get it here," says the blonde.
    "Do you have the container it comes in?"
    "Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."
    She returns with the container and hands it to the chemist who looks at it
    and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."
    The annoyed blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container, "To apply, push up bottom."

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win.
    Unfortunately, no pun in ten did

nice one !!!!!!! :-D

skusey;2176413

Oi, that aimed atme lol x
    Love it:-D

melu;2176419

You got rep for getting the joke?! Lol! What did skusey get for telling … You got rep for getting the joke?! Lol! What did skusey get for telling it?!!?!

He gets...this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/angelfairee/tn_dsc_0437.jpg

skusey;2176446

try this one.The blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for … try this one.The blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some bottom deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more. "I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any.""But I always get it here," says the blonde."Do you have the container it comes in?""Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."She returns with the container and hands it to the chemist who looks at itand says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."The annoyed blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container, "To apply, push up bottom."

Phnar.

Original Poster

angelfairee;2176454

He gets...this:

Many thanks, a nice p***y:thumbsup:

Is that a picture of a cat?

Didnt recognise it without the lolspeak!

A pun is its own Reword

skusey;2176467

Many thanks, a nice p***y:thumbsup:

For some reason, I googled 'sexy wink' thinking that some nice lady would come up. Instead...you got the cat.

hey u funny lot, don't know why i was wondering around in the deals department, im clearly missing out in misc department.I got a joke, let me know what you think the answer is...

I went down the road from where i live, there was a bungalow with lovely green garden, the gates and all the flowers in the garden were also green. I found it a bit wierd and was intriguied so i knocked on the door. To my surprise the interior was all green, the walls, the picture frames, the furniture, the bathroom, the doors. It was astonishing but what colour do you think the upstairs was?

skusey;2176446

try this one.The blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for … try this one.The blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some bottom deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that they don't sell bottom deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more. "I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any.""But I always get it here," says the blonde."Do you have the container it comes in?""Yes!" said the blonde, "I will go and get it."She returns with the container and hands it to the chemist who looks at itand says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."The annoyed blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container, "To apply, push up bottom."

Cracking joke....:thumbsup:

rumela;2176672

hey u funny lot, don't know why i was wondering around in the deals … hey u funny lot, don't know why i was wondering around in the deals department, im clearly missing out in misc department.I got a joke, let me know what you think the answer is...I went down the road from where i live, there was a bungalow with lovely green garden, the gates and all the flowers in the garden were also green. I found it a bit wierd and was intriguied so i knocked on the door. To my surprise the interior was all green, the walls, the picture frames, the furniture, the bathroom, the doors. It was astonishing but what colour do you think the upstairs was?

Bungalows don't have upstairs?

brilliant, u wont believe how many people we dumbfounded with that well done, what a corker!!!

Do I get a prize yet?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1316
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35
      3. Car park fine UKPC99
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom35

See more discussions