Groups

Do you vote by post?

Banned
    I do!

Therefore my vote is being counted.

17 Comments

not if its in that lot of post that got lost!

Original Poster Banned

roryk83;8545791

not if its in that lot of post that got lost!

In which area?

No, as the post box is 2mins further than my voting station. It's on the same road but further down from it.

Original Poster Banned

anthonyt;8545802

No, as the post box is 2mins further than my voting station. It's on the … No, as the post box is 2mins further than my voting station. It's on the same road but further down from it.

Do you have to stand in a queue at the post box?

Original Poster Banned

About time this country got with the times and had on-line voting :thumbsup:

DLM;8545809

Do you have to stand in a queue at the post box?

No, but I don't have to stand in a que to vote either

Online voting / electronic voting machines = bad idea

Much too easy for them to be tampered with, especially if they're publicly accessible online.

We already have online shopping so you don't even have to go to town or the supermarket.. People should at least get off their arses and vote!

Original Poster Banned

anthonyt;8545813

No, but I don't have to stand in a que to vote either

Surely you must have gone past a post box in the last few weeks.

Original Poster Banned

oldmanhouse;8545823

Online voting / electronic voting machines = bad ideaMuch too easy for … Online voting / electronic voting machines = bad ideaMuch too easy for them to be tampered with, especially if they're publicly accessible online.We already have online shopping so you don't even have to go to town or the supermarket.. People should at least get off their arses and vote!

You can bank on-line.

Why not vote :?

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8545857

Because its not secure and easy to rig and will blatanly be a big hacker … Because its not secure and easy to rig and will blatanly be a big hacker target.

Crazy situation :thinking:

Why not have an online vote whether we should vote online and then vote whether the online vote was a success :?

I postal voted

Original Poster Banned

chalkysoil;8545950

I postal voted

Great thing to do.

No schools closed, no queues and a big chance that your vote was counted :thumbsup:

I didn't. I voted on the way back from Uni, took me 30secs. Much easier than the hassle of voting by post.

DLM;8545831

You can bank on-line.Why not vote :?

Why? because have you had a second thought for Mr & Mrs Jones who are in their 80's and have never used a DVD player let alone a computer.

Many older voters prefer the current voting system because they don't know any other way

Could you imagine the queues if Edith took 40 mins to work it all out.

I do, because I man (woman ahem) polling stations or count. I don't usually get chance to actually go and vote, it's post or no vote! I think I always will though, it's just easier that way, no excuses. I think everyone should, NO EXCUSES!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1213
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions