Do you want to...

...build a snowman

13 Comments

he had £100,000 and dealt at £22,500!

worse deal i've ever seen on that show. dealt at £22,500 when he still had the 20K,35K,50K,75K,100K and 250K on the board

He was also offered £50k and £75k after he dealt...

He was gutted...

my girlfriends boss' brother is on there at the moment, Steve. He hasn't told anyone how much he's won yet so the suspense is terrible, he opened his box months ago but only opens his box on TV in june

BTW its probably on 4od if you still want/need to watch it

forharry;2156078

He was also offered £50k and £75k after he dealt...He was gutted...

Serves him right.

wolf359;2156124

BTW its probably on 4od if you still want/need to watch it

Also on More4 at 6.05pm.

I am watching it now - what an idiot!!

Banned

First time I watched this in ages. Bet that will play on his mind for a long long time.

i think it was good of him. he had a set target. dealt at that target instead of gettin greedy and came away with alot of money. better then 1p!!!

Banned

Ace Hayward;2156872

i think it was good of him. he had a set target. dealt at that target … i think it was good of him. he had a set target. dealt at that target instead of gettin greedy and came away with alot of money. better then 1p!!!

Agreed but even so, I bet it plays on his mind. That's horrible.

yea prob does priss. but i bet he'll sleep alot better then he did with 20k odd in his back pocket

Banned

Ace Hayward;2156926

yea prob does priss. but i bet he'll sleep alot better then he did with … yea prob does priss. but i bet he'll sleep alot better then he did with 20k odd in his back pocket

I know it makes me feel better having that much:thumbsup: Still have nightmares though.:? Money, I find, doesn't solve all problems. Helps though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions