Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

5 Comments

nice one

Another great tutorial post, rep added :thumbsup:

i tried to upgrade my harddrive yesterday. i failed!

5) Set up a Xbox HDM disk(really easy to do). did this (was very easy)

6) Boot from the disk(cd) with the new HDD plugged(unplug existing, so you don't wipe it by mistake) into your computer. and this

7) Choose option 1, then on the next step type 'XBOXHD' (without quotes), keep typing 'YES' until it says its done. couldnt choose 1 as kept saying video was not supported on my monitor, so presses 2 and did it that way

restart your PC when prompted, then boot to option 3(lock/unlock HD with linux) same problem here, video not supported

is there an alternative method? ive built the hdd i just need to lock it, but i cant do this cause i cant see what the program is asking me.

guerilla;2684234

i tried to upgrade my harddrive yesterday. i failed!5) Set up a Xbox HDM … i tried to upgrade my harddrive yesterday. i failed!5) Set up a Xbox HDM disk(really easy to do). did this (was very easy)6) Boot from the disk(cd) with the new HDD plugged(unplug existing, so you don't wipe it by mistake) into your computer. and this7) Choose option 1, then on the next step type 'XBOXHD' (without quotes), keep typing 'YES' until it says its done. couldnt choose 1 as kept saying video was not supported on my monitor, so presses 2 and did it that way8) restart your PC when prompted, then boot to option 3(lock/unlock HD with linux) same problem here, video not supportedis there an alternative method? ive built the hdd i just need to lock it, but i cant do this cause i cant see what the program is asking me.

Goggle for a programme called "chimp" for the Xbox

]Here's a guide for it, I can't point you to a download link though you have to find it yourself

ca someone help me? I have successfully softmod my xbox, unfortunately when I was installing the XMBC I accidentally deleted some files while on XMP, when I rebooted, my unleashed X was gone including the MS dashboard and it was replaced by evolution x dashboard version 3935 with only 2 selections:launch disc and system settings. I tried to re-softmods but there's no MS dashboard. I also tried everything(tutorial I've got from diff. forums) including hotswap, slayers auto installer, but nothing seems to be happening. If our helpful members had experience like this and has a solution can you share it here. Your message is highly appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GOT Leaks again918
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119

See more discussions