might steal that tomorrow - going to bed now
night

OMG what a gorgeous babe!!!! wish i looked half as good :thumbsup:

Banned

really? I dont think she is all that! her face is too wide! lol

imranmaz;3402816

really? I dont think she is all that! her face is too wide! lol

OMG what is wrong with you????

soz only joking./...... each to their own!!!

Banned

I think the one in the red top is hot but that's just because she looks like one of my exs
http://www.ugo.com/tv/fall-tv-guide/images/september/september-h-k/heroes.jpg

she is lovely, could look at her all day,:roll:

2 out of 10

elbows to pointy
http://i34.tinypic.com/2qipj52.jpg

Banned

black gerbil1;3403766

2 out of 10elbows to pointy

You are looking in the wrong places son.

She has started a singing career now, see the ]vid here, absolutely terrible!

nikkib123;3403987

So come on BG who scores high for you then? Which lady do you give a nine … So come on BG who scores high for you then? Which lady do you give a nine or ten?

Hmm - he spends £140 on a pair of jeans, £110 on a shirt, fantasizes about featuring as a double-page centre spread in Men's Health, is strong enough to deadlift 140KG or to carry a fully grown man in his arms, rates Hayden a 2/10 and, despite all his boasting, has never ever mentioned any girls. Ever. Am I alone in seeing a connection here?

Banned

dxx;3404104

Hmm - he spends £140 on a pair of jeans, £110 on a shirt, fantasizes a … Hmm - he spends £140 on a pair of jeans, £110 on a shirt, fantasizes about featuring as a double-page centre spread in Men's Health, is strong enough to deadlift 140KG or to carry a fully grown man in his arms, rates Hayden a 2/10 and, despite all his boasting, has never ever mentioned any girls. Ever. Am I alone in seeing a connection here?

he's a part time b-anker I mean stock broker... he doesnt need girls... :lol:

dxx;3404104

Hmm - he spends £140 on a pair of jeans, £110 on a shirt, fantasizes a … Hmm - he spends £140 on a pair of jeans, £110 on a shirt, fantasizes about featuring as a double-page centre spread in Men's Health, is strong enough to deadlift 140KG or to carry a fully grown man in his arms, rates Hayden a 2/10 and, despite all his boasting, has never ever mentioned any girls. Ever. Am I alone in seeing a connection here?

lol u mad coz i dead 140 brah?

she aint even hot, ive had better.

Who is she?

black gerbil1;3405518

lol u mad coz i dead 140 brah?she aint even hot, ive had better.

Trouble is, they were men.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions