Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

11 Comments

gamestation have them preowned, didnt take much of a notice at the price, it was out in the window, seen it yesterday

edit: dont know about online though, i doubt you will find any apart from on ebay

HMV always seem to have some in, but they charge around the £39.99 mark.

try antiques roadshow, they'll probably be down bingley or harrogate . .

um pcworld, currys, hmv, gamestation

go to their website

pcworld will be 15 if they have it , the rest will charge 30-40

I have a 5310 nokia ATM I hate it too slim , I'm probBly gonA get a w810 again for my 2nd fone

MarzBarz;4125672

I have a 5310 nokia ATM I hate it too slim , I'm probBly gonA get a w810 … I have a 5310 nokia ATM I hate it too slim , I'm probBly gonA get a w810 again for my 2nd fone

get a 6233, dual speaker, easy to use, vga video, been using em for past couple of year

6233 carpest phone ever my mum had 10 replacements serious!! I just need something I can rely on and the w810 topS it or I'll go for the 6300.

MarzBarz;4125681

6233 carpest phone ever my mum had 10 replacements serious!! I just need … 6233 carpest phone ever my mum had 10 replacements serious!! I just need something I can rely on and the w810 topS it or I'll go for the 6300.

i keep on breaking em so end up swapping screen, charter ports etc . durable, ill give it that

Game.co.uk had hd dvd drive as showing "in stock" a few days ago for £12.71... needless to say I leapt to order it.

But the other day, nearly a week after the order, got an email from "[email protected]" (an address which I fear I will come to rue many times in the future) to tell me it was OOS... grrr bloomin bar stewards gettin my hopes up.

Anyway, saw a new one in Blockbuster/Gamestation but for £39.99, Trident retail park Runcorn, but your probably not near.

PS, if you find a PC world with them In stock let me know, I've been told it's a rarer occurrence than Gordon Brown smiling :]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391

See more discussions