Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

9 Comments

Last time that happen in our area a neighbour got burgled - no one took any notice because everyone's alarm was going!

Your in Ilkley did you say on a earlier post? We haven't been affected but I guess we are on more central boards being that bit nearer to Leeds. Does snow normally give you power cuts?

Banned

Predikuesi;4264079

Last time that happen in our area a neighbour got burgled - no one took … Last time that happen in our area a neighbour got burgled - no one took any notice because everyone's alarm was going!

Couldn't the Police follow the footprints of the burglar all the way to his home? :-D

churchy2704;4264114

Couldn't the Police follow the footprints of the burglar all the way to … Couldn't the Police follow the footprints of the burglar all the way to his home? :-D

love it!

Alarms SHOULD reset themselves after a maximum of 20 minutes. :thumbsup:

churchy2704;4264114

Couldn't the Police follow the footprints of the burglar all the way to … Couldn't the Police follow the footprints of the burglar all the way to his home? :-D

True! Well done on your 2K btw.

Banned

Positively vague idea!

Banned

Predikuesi;4264146

True! Well done on your 2K btw.

Thanks very much. :thumbsup: To be honest I genuinely didn't even notice it myself until yesterday. :oops:

BargainQueenNo1;4264101

Your in Ilkley did you say on a earlier post? We haven't been affected … Your in Ilkley did you say on a earlier post? We haven't been affected but I guess we are on more central boards being that bit nearer to Leeds. Does snow normally give you power cuts?

We are on Yorkshire Electricity and went through a phase recently of the power going off every time it rained - which was alot :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044574
      2. Giffgaff New goodybags33
      3. Santander - Compensation1617
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
      5. Get an annual MOT reminder66

See more discussions