Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

13 Comments

Wow there great, you gotta love Vegas, we're saving to go next year for 2 weeks

very nice

where did you stay mate? Did you hire a car while you were there?

Thanks for the pics. They looked great. We are there in 2 weeks. Woo hoo!!!!! Vegas baby!
    Where did you stay?
    we are in the MGM for the first week, then up to Lake Tahoe, San Francisco then back to Vegas and staying downtown at the Golden Nugget. Cant wait

it was a few years ago when i went. went twice. amazing place. Spent most off my time looking at all the hotels. No chance off going back now with all the kids.!!!!!!!! Dam these kids and the school holidays.

Have to make do with a week in Spain every year now!

dcx_badass;5817450

Nope I'm not in the video.I recommend booking the hotel on expedia, mine … Nope I'm not in the video.I recommend booking the hotel on expedia, mine was about £100 a night and I paid £16

I'd go through the hotel direct, look on smartervegas.com first and you can see all the promotions the hotels are offering and get some freebies too

Wow - lots of hotel snaps, very picturesque. :lol:

Thanks for posting the pictures, they're great:thumbsup: Good to have all the tips for hotels etc too
    Glad you enjoyed your trip:-D

Thanks for sharing you lovely photos, dcx_badass. Brings back some great memories:-D

Gorgeous pics, been there before x

Have family in Los Angeles, East Highlands.... Vegas is just over the border into Nevada.

Look's fab, great pic's.

Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Looks like a cool place and makes me wanna go now lol

Supermod

Great pictures.
    Would you go back there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24105

See more discussions