Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

8 Comments

I know you can send items for free at the post office.

How to Address Your Mail

It is important that all mail sent through the BFPO system is addressed correctly to ensure a smooth delivery to it's destination address. The following information is provided as a guide to the Do's and Don'ts when addressing mail to BFPO locations including Exercise & Operation.:

Do's:

1. Use the following format when addressing your mail:

Service No Rank Name
    Unit/Regt
    Operation Name (If applicable)
    BFPO No

For example:

1234567 Pte Joe Bloggs
    1st Battalion
    Operation Telic
    BFPO 641

2. Ensure you write a return address on the reverse of the mail item.

3. Write the address clearly in capital letters, this will aid in the automatic sortation equipment reading the address first time and speed your mail arrival..

Post for free? I've sent odd eBay parcel to a BFPO address,had to pay at post office,aswell as fill out some custom forms if been a big parcel.

Haven't you been there recently? :lol:

Banned

Give us his name and details and we can all send something. They do a damn good job and too often are forgotten.

toshapetriji;5848247

Give us his name and details and we can all send something. They do a … Give us his name and details and we can all send something. They do a damn good job and too often are forgotten.

If its free +1 to that. lol

dcx_badass;5848197

Free to Afghanistan and Iraq as far as I know.Anyways thanks guys looks … Free to Afghanistan and Iraq as far as I know.Anyways thanks guys looks like I need a bit more info from him.

Oh don't think the parcels were for there,that be why I paid then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions