Found 24th Aug 2009
...build a snowman

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

nice where u at?

Ultimate steal for office for £40?

The ultimate steal for office for Free is on P2P ...

dcx_badass;6104016

Can't say, I run the misc so I might get … Can't say, I run the misc so I might get stalked.[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]Northumbria![/COLOR][/SIZE]

get a mac

dcx_badass;6104016

Can't say, I run the misc so I might get … Can't say, I run the misc so I might get stalked.[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]Northumbria![/COLOR][/SIZE]

gratz mate

i think u can get windows 7 for free now.

if youre university quailifies (usually IT/engineering dept), you can get free Windows 7!
can i have a key please

Banned

Dcx_badass;6103984

I know I can use the ultimate steal and get office for like £40

I can (so can all government departments) get it for £17 with 2 licences you're being ripped off mate :whistling:

lumoruk;6104048

I can (so can all government departments) get it for £17 with 2 licences … I can (so can all government departments) get it for £17 with 2 licences you're being ripped off mate :whistling:

do you get that with an @.gov.uk email?

republic 10% student discount now with your uni email addy

dcx_badass;6104079

I don't need it anyway as I got a free copy of Office 2007 Enterprise and … I don't need it anyway as I got a free copy of Office 2007 Enterprise and Adobe Master Collection CS4 (£2489.75) for free from work, so you're been ripped off.

do you work for mininova? lol

Banned

jambo1082;6104070

do you get that with an @.gov.uk email?

I would hazard a guess and say yes, but mines an @mod.uk :thumbsup:

Banned

dcx_badass;6104079

I don't need it anyway as I got a free copy of Office 2007 Enterprise and … I don't need it anyway as I got a free copy of Office 2007 Enterprise and Adobe Master Collection CS4 (£2489.75) for free from work, so you're been ripped off.

aren't you breaking the t&cs by continuing to use it now you've left :whistling:

join a uni facebook network?

being a student myself i would love to tell u some stuff but i dnt know any apart from office for 30 quid :lol:

what uni u at n what u studyin??

thought u were older :lol:

Sloth/Mod

You can now get micoo pictures direct to your inbox without browsing here :w00t: :-D

Banned

dcx_badass;6104425

Technically yes, but I'm working for them again next summer, so I kind of … Technically yes, but I'm working for them again next summer, so I kind of do still work for them.

sounds like a nice arrangement, I won't report you then buddy :thumbsup:

The only good thing about being a student is the 10% discount in shops. And the free money. And excessive overdrafts.

I miss being a student.

why pay, wait till you there and you can get free software like Vista/XP/office etc etc.

Banned

black gerbil1;6107893

why pay, wait till you there and you can get free software like … why pay, wait till you there and you can get free software like Vista/XP/office etc etc.

cool avatar here's mine

http://www.lumor.co.uk/lumoruk.jpg

Banned

massmail666;6108408

basshunter

whats that?

lumoruk;6108383

cool avatar here's mine

ahaahah sickpost it in other thread
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions