Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

89 Comments

That's what the internet is for surely :? :?

Yeah i have actually met many over the years but in recent times ****** all!

No not sure if I would :thinking:

one of my best mates is a member here but we met long before we joined here :thumbsup:

micoo;6334348

one of my best mates is a member here but we met long before we joined … one of my best mates is a member here but we met long before we joined here :thumbsup:

That's not what you were asked is it

Ive met someone from here who got banned a while ago, But thats it..

My brother has been living with someone he met on the internet for a few years now

I have never met anyone from the internet, and that was (as far as I know) the only person he met

renown;6334357

That's not what you were asked is it

since when did us miscers have to answer the questions weve bn asked :lol:

no i havent then but i prob would

Yes and it was not the best experience...whats happens on the net should stay on the net!!!!!

micoo;6334387

since when did us miscers have to answer the questions weve bn asked … since when did us miscers have to answer the questions weve bn asked :lol:no i havent then but i prob would

That's better :thumbsup:

Yes, many times. :whistling:

i dont see it as such a big issue so long as by the time you have met, you know plenty about each other, swapped photo's spoke on the phone and all that stuff. No worse than going on a blind date or using a dating agency.

I have done, from mother & baby sites, chatted to them for years before though, wouldnt just meet anyone.

Staroffurby;6334417

i dont see it as such a big issue so long as by the time you have met, … i dont see it as such a big issue so long as by the time you have met, you know plenty about each other, swapped photo's spoke on the phone and all that stuff. No worse than going on a blind date or using a dating agency.

Or as I tend to view it as being no different from meeting people you would do if you were out at the weekend.....

StevenA2000_uk;6334427

Or as I tend to view it as being no different from meeting people you … Or as I tend to view it as being no different from meeting people you would do if you were out at the weekend.....

good point, met some real freaks that way :whistling:

met two friends from playing eve-on-line, one from australa who came and stopped with us for two weeks, he is a very good mate now , seen him a few times

kassy2005;6334446

met two friends from playing eve-on-line, one from australa who came and … met two friends from playing eve-on-line, one from australa who came and stopped with us for two weeks, he is a very good mate now , seen him a few times

How good a mate ? How many times ? lol

He came around one day, informed me that all my base was belong to him and started putting captions on all my cats

renown;6334459

How good a mate ? How many times ? lol

lol he is actually a family friend but a top chap :thumbsup:

yeah ive met fireheaven

I have met Michelleleemoo and GavinLewisHUKD from here

Yes. I met one of my best friends online a couple of years ago, through another friend though.

And I have met GAVINLEWISHUKD.

bitseylango;6334481

I have met Michelleleemoo and GavinLewisHUKD from here

t0mm;6334486

Yes. I met one of my best friends online a couple of years ago, through … Yes. I met one of my best friends online a couple of years ago, through another friend though. And I have met GAVINLEWISHUKD.

he gets about doesnt he :-D

i met my partner online we been together 5 years

I met Rayman, but he gave me an infraction because my shoelace was untied

bitseylango;6334492

he gets about doesnt he :-D

he's a charming bloke.

lent me the laptop when I got burgled.

t0mm;6334514

he's a charming bloke.lent me the laptop when I got burgled.

he is lovely......I have yet to bump into you young man :-D

DarkKnight;6334506

I met Rayman, but he gave me an infraction because my shoelace was untied … I met Rayman, but he gave me an infraction because my shoelace was untied

brilliant :thumbsup:

Once met up on a day out as members of a car owners club. Was good fun but a tad weird putting faces and personalities to threads.

bitseylango;6334520

he is lovely......I have yet to bump into you young man :-D

Unlikely now too :-D

I don't go to NCN no more so I'm never in town.

I go to South Nottingham College.

The bridgeford one.

t0mm;6334532

Unlikely now too :-DI don't go to NCN no more so I'm never in town.I go … Unlikely now too :-DI don't go to NCN no more so I'm never in town.I go to South Nottingham College. The bridgeford one.

thats where my son wants to go in 2 years time....to do sports science :thumbsup:

My ears burning!:-D

i only meet people on line there are to many wierdos in real life!!!

Yes,male and female,whats the big deal?

Ok moving the thread on a little, if a HUKD misc day out was organised and it was near you and you were able to go would you?

greg_68;6334586

Ok moving the thread on a little, if a HUKD misc day out was organised … Ok moving the thread on a little, if a HUKD misc day out was organised and it was near you and you were able to go would you?

i would lol, but im gangsta :thumbsup:

greg_68;6334586

Ok moving the thread on a little, if a HUKD misc day out was organised … Ok moving the thread on a little, if a HUKD misc day out was organised and it was near you and you were able to go would you?

Not at present but in the future yeah

i think if anyone from the misc saw me out and about theyed recognise me anyway :lol:

nikkib123;6334631

I would point and say "look its that chinese bloke offa HUKD"

i aint chinese :x i just have small eyes

nikkib123;6334631

I would point and say "look its that chinese bloke offa HUKD"

lmfao rep !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions