Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

22 Comments

I'll take it :-D Does it matter if it gets moved or are you trying to sell it?

Met-Cast;6412619

I'll take it :-D

I'm right behind you lol

post it and find out

awoodhall2003;6412629

post it and find out

just be weary of the 7 day rule - don't want you to get your fingers burnt :thumbsup:

bassman_uk;6412639

just be weary of the 7 day rule - don't want you to get your fingers … just be weary of the 7 day rule - don't want you to get your fingers burnt :thumbsup:

s/he doesnt say what code s/hes on about....s/he may have 2 :whistling: and now s/he is referring to the one s/he isnt going to list :whistling:

what network is it for? :?

lil_tiger;6412649

s/he doesnt say what code s/hes on about....s/he may have 2 :whistling: … s/he doesnt say what code s/hes on about....s/he may have 2 :whistling: and now s/he is referring to the one s/he isnt going to list :whistling:

I like the way you work :whistling:

bassman_uk;6412639

just be weary of the 7 day rule - don't want you to get your fingers … just be weary of the 7 day rule - don't want you to get your fingers burnt :thumbsup:

huh? its not for FS/FT so how would that apply?

awoodhall2003;6412672

huh? its not for FS/FT so how would that apply?

All I said was be weary - you know how it depends on which Mod you get as to how the rules are interpreted :whistling:

i need that code

bassman_uk;6412697

All I said was be weary - you know how it depends on which Mod you get as … All I said was be weary - you know how it depends on which Mod you get as to how the rules are interpreted :whistling:

i can't see it being a problem posting as a freebie :? although if the op is concerned he should post it in misc :thumbsup:

technicaldna;6412707

i need that code

:? you don't even know what the code is for :?

cheerleader;6412713

i can't see it being a problem posting as a freebie :? although if the op … i can't see it being a problem posting as a freebie :? although if the op is concerned he should post it in misc :thumbsup:

I don't know why I bother

dcx_badass;6412763

Everyone can use it, it's a generic code, I meant can I post it in the … Everyone can use it, it's a generic code, I meant can I post it in the freebies section, could a mod (Andy) clarify please.

Use the report button

supermod

I have a certain code for a network operator which enables a service for … I have a certain code for a network operator which enables a service for free that without the code you can't get,

dcx_badass, we will need more specific info regarding the 'freebie' deal code to be able to review it before we can make a decision on whether it's allowed or not.

Could you please send in additional details (retailer, code T&Cs, links etc) via the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif so that we can review & we'll get back in touch, thanks.

Subscribed!

DAMNOME;6413000

Subscribed!

+1

supermod

Thanks for the additional information - it is classed as a tip / info which means it can't be posted in freebies, but it's allowed to be posted in MISC (it won't have a temp attached but members can Rep you if they find the information useful etc at their own personal choice) Thanks.

sigma;6413170

Thanks for the additional information - it is classed as a tip / info … Thanks for the additional information - it is classed as a tip / info which means it can't be posted in freebies, but it's allowed to be posted in MISC (it won't have a temp attached but members can Rep you if they find the information useful etc at their own personal choice) Thanks.

have you used this tip already sigma? :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

waiting in suspense

i cant take it anymore

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!55
      2. Biscuit addiction1848
      3. Oil for Oak Doors56
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue610

See more discussions