Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

11 Comments

:? My old phone gave me automatic delivery reports always, and free too. was really good actually. but it's broken now so i'm using my older phone which doesn't do that

Supermod

I can confirm that this works.

To save the hassle of typing *0# - save it as a draft and use it everytime.

dcx_badass;6414801

It will this way. O2s systems don't do deliver reports if you use the … It will this way. O2s systems don't do deliver reports if you use the option in your phone. Only way is this way.

Ah ok, do you happen to know a way for Orange? as my older phone doesn't do it automatically

to get a response like that from EVERY SINGLE TEXT I EVER, EVER SEND would be, quite frankly, tedious.

Supermod

scrumpypaul;6414878

to get a response like that from EVERY SINGLE TEXT I EVER, EVER SEND … to get a response like that from EVERY SINGLE TEXT I EVER, EVER SEND would be, quite frankly, tedious.

Good job you have a choice then whether to add the service to the text message.

Engage brain before engaging fingers.

Thanks - that's very handy to know.

I should say though, O2 (PAYG) delivery reports work on my very basic Nokia 1112.

magicjay1986;6414897

Good job you have a choice then whether to add the service to the text … Good job you have a choice then whether to add the service to the text message. Engage brain before engaging fingers.

i just don't see the point

so there

scrumpypaul;6414945

i just don't see the point

It's handy to tell if someone's ignoring you.

This has worked for years,I've used it many times,it's handy if your trying to ring someone who has their phone switched off or they are in an area with no signal,if you send them a text you will get the alert as soon as they power it on and then you know when to ring them

grabbit;6415183

This has worked for years,I've used it many times,it's handy if your … This has worked for years,I've used it many times,it's handy if your trying to ring someone who has their phone switched off or they are in an area with no signal,if you send them a text you will get the alert as soon as they power it on and then you know when to ring them

clever;-)

DarkKnight;6414862

Ah ok, do you happen to know a way for Orange? as my older phone doesn't … Ah ok, do you happen to know a way for Orange? as my older phone doesn't do it automatically

No it won't work. Orange have disabled a number of GSM codes on their servers and this is one of them, sorry..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2227
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …813
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953
      4. Halo 360 games now play on xbox one , free dlc11

See more discussions