Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

11 Comments

Did you order the install disks as well? If yes how much were they?

dcx_badass;7418404

Nah didn't bother, just downloaded the iso to burn myself, much easier, … Nah didn't bother, just downloaded the iso to burn myself, much easier, only 3GB, I think the disk was either £7 or £9, can't remember which. I got 64 bit professional.

Cool, thanks for that.

That's a funny looking product key!

not sure where you got that from

Promotion Duration:
    This offer commences at 12:00PM GMT on September 1, 2009 and all purchases must be made via the Promotion web site by 11:59PM GMT on June 15, 2010 at which time the offer ends.

how did you get this...seems like a right palavar.....my son is nearly 9 but his school doesnt give out email accounts and they dont use any of the required emails address types.

royals;7418466

how did you get this...seems like a right palavar.....my son is nearly 9 … how did you get this...seems like a right palavar.....my son is nearly 9 but his school doesnt give out email accounts and they dont use any of the required emails address types.

]Try this one instead.

Banned

SUMMONER;7418469

]Try this one instead.

Comes out at £40 after postage is added for the 32Bit upgrade. The 64bit versions seem quite expensive!

dcx_badass;7420141

They emailed me:You are receiving this e-mail becauseyou registered on … They emailed me:You are receiving this e-mail becauseyou registered on the Windows 7Academic Offer website to qualify forMicrosoft Windows 7 for just £30.00.To complete your purchase1.) Refer back to your original registration e-mailOR2.) CLICK HERE to have your registration e-mail resent.HURRY, the Windows 7 store will be closing on 5 January 2010.

Dunno why... but I never bothered to sort out a license for it. Think I thought there would be lots of availablity through dodgy means! (I know there is - but I dont trust some of the downloader links!)

Dont suppose you can still register - or was it a one time only? BTW - couldnt you have got it for free - Im sure t0mm did!

Do you have a link for this?The only one i can find seems to have already finished.

Got this free off MSDN

t0mm;7420653

Got this free off MSDN

Same.

Banned

dcx_badass;7420368

Free only for IT in most Uni's. I could have pirated it yeah, but I … Free only for IT in most Uni's. I could have pirated it yeah, but I thought for the sake of only £30 I'll just buy it. And yeah I think you can still register.

OK Ta... No good if only for Uni. I did register for the other one in the link above under my littl'uns name!

t0mm;7420653

Got this free off MSDN

Strangely I got the 64Bit Ultimate this way! :p:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991057
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions