Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

21 Comments

aww can i have one ? mam please ? please mam? can i can i cani please

[x] op needs a pedicure

what is that a rat?

black gerbil1;7854845

[x] op needs a pedicurewhat is that a rat?

enjoying the holidays brah?

ur 14

dcx_badass;7854832

3 weeks:5 months:

Awwww.... Can I have one??? :oops:

dcx_badass;7854855

2 died, and my idiot neighbours have the other two, but they're probably … 2 died, and my idiot neighbours have the other two, but they're probably dead by now as they go on holiday and leave them loose outside. :x

:x

Really??? :x

Banned

black gerbil1;7854845

lol, if you know what a gerbil is you know whats in the picture

agreed on the pedicure tho and id add some moisturizer to those hands and maybe the neck as well.......eczema isnt a good look

dcx_badass;7854862

Yeah, they were born in a hole outside, cos they leave the mum out loose, … Yeah, they were born in a hole outside, cos they leave the mum out loose, she died, the babies were left alone at 1-2 weeks old (Rabbits are supposed to stay with mum for like 6 weeks). So yeah that's why two died just after birth. The neighbours let us look after them for 8 weeks, we didn't tell them about them but they somehow knew, and then they just came one day and said we want our rabbits, I was at Uni, otherwise I'd have told them where to go.

:-(

So where are the babies now??? :thinking:

Banned

dmh77;7854864

:-(So where are the babies now??? :thinking:

http://www.deliaonline.com/Images/originals/rabbit-pie01-24711.jpg

Oh cuuuuuuuute.

black gerbil1;7854845

casparwhite;7854858

lol, if you know what a gerbil is you know whats in the pictureagreed on … lol, if you know what a gerbil is you know whats in the pictureagreed on the pedicure tho and id add some moisturizer to those hands and maybe the neck as well.......eczema isnt a good look

Pedicures are for feet btw, ladies.

Looks like its wearing a Balaclava lol.
    And it's name is Lady Gaga or something?

Banned

angelfairee;7854877

ok ill give you that 1........i see youre back for more tho, you must have remembered

casparwhite;7854880

ok ill give you that 1........i see youre back for more tho, you must … ok ill give you that 1........i see youre back for more tho, you must have remembered

I can't sleep. I doubt you get many girls coming back for more, so what am I supposed to be remembering?

black gerbil1;7854845

you can't see his feet so how would you know

Do OXO make Rabbit Stock...lol

casparwhite;7854872

LMAO :-D:thumbsup:

Banned

dataload;7854937

you can't see his feet so how would you know

He doesn't need to. He has a very good imagination. (Seriarse)

angelfairee;7854877

:w00t:

Single much?

Thought this was a post about Lady Gaga lol

dcx_badass;7854862

Yeah, they were born in a hole outside, cos they leave the mum out loose, … Yeah, they were born in a hole outside, cos they leave the mum out loose, she died, the babies were left alone at 1-2 weeks old (Rabbits are supposed to stay with mum for like 6 weeks). So yeah that's why two died just after birth. The neighbours let us look after them for 8 weeks, we didn't tell them about them but they somehow knew, and then they just came one day and said we want our rabbits, I was at Uni, otherwise I'd have told them where to go.

[COLOR="Red"]It's an animal. It's meant to live outside.[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions