Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

12 Comments

rubbish house in nice area as you can always make the house nice, whereas the area will still be rubbish even if the house is nice

vickywil5;8055010

rubbish house in nice area as you can always make the house nice, whereas … rubbish house in nice area as you can always make the house nice, whereas the area will still be rubbish even if the house is nice

/thread

thesaint;8055024

/thread

what does thread mean?:?

an ok house in a ok area...a trade off!

Location, Location, Location

vickywil5;8055036

It means he is a troll and lives in Leicester, hence he is jealous of such a thread.
    HTH

vickywil5;8055010

rubbish house in nice area as you can always make the house nice, whereas … rubbish house in nice area as you can always make the house nice, whereas the area will still be rubbish even if the house is nice

this, as live in a rubbish area things like you car insurance will be sky high and you risk getting your house robbed on a regular basis

I live in a nice house on a nice street in a rubbish area, because it's nice we get targetted by theiving chavs.

Nice house in a rubbish area.
    As if its a nice house, maybe you could afford 10 foot high gates and walls, security etc

Banned

skusey;8055194

It means he is a troll and lives in Leicester, hence he is jealous of … It means he is a troll and lives in Leicester, hence he is jealous of such a thread.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS.... I much prefer my nice house in a nice area. (Both of them.) :thumbsup:

Prefer rubbish house in nice area as rubbish house can be made nice, but rubbish area can't.

Also agree with bossyboots re insurance etc.

vickywil5;8055036

It means end thread.

/thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717