Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

20 Comments

You were lucky you got anything for em lol ;-)

I have a question about ebay, how long does it take to list a item on? My mate listed his ds about 3hrs ago but still not showing up in search.

JaYy_dOg;8170018

I have a question about ebay, how long does it take to list a item on? My … I have a question about ebay, how long does it take to list a item on? My mate listed his ds about 3hrs ago but still not showing up in search.

It can take up to 12 hours to show up, but I found that things never took more than 8 hours or so. Normally about 4.

OP, did the same person buy both? Just pure nosiness! Great for a kids bedroom.

least you doubled your bank account

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9158/tomcruise.jpg

How much were the fees?

Profit after fees... -£1?

oldmanhouse;8170081

How much were the fees?Profit after fees... -£1?

Probably around 90p after fees?

sickly sweet;8170031

It can take up to 12 hours to show up, but I found that things never took … It can take up to 12 hours to show up, but I found that things never took more than 8 hours or so. Normally about 4.OP, did the same person buy both? Just pure nosiness! Great for a kids bedroom.

Thank you =)

Banned

nevermind profit, it was cheaper to sell them than haul to the dump!

dcx_badass;8170287

Yeah we got them for free anyway and haven't used them for like a year, … Yeah we got them for free anyway and haven't used them for like a year, just taking up space.

plus you have made someone real happy with their bargain:thumbsup:

dcx_badass;8170287

Yeah we got them for free anyway and haven't used them for like a year, … Yeah we got them for free anyway and haven't used them for like a year, just taking up space.

You profiteering scumbag. After ebay and paypal fees, you've probably made as much as a quid on these. I dunno, some people.

:p:p

In all seriousness though, a tv for a quid is still cheap as chips! Fair enough, you can get them for free on places like freecycle but what's a quid for a TV to chuck in the spare room? It's not like anyone's going to complain about the broken VHS when that's all they paid for it!

I would sooner have taken them to the tip than risk 2 negatives.;-)

black gerbil1;8170040

lol classic

DarkKnight;8170112

Probably around 90p after fees?

About 23p, probably.

It wouldn't be,90p would be near the mark,9.9% ebay fees,listing would have been free for personal seller and no doubt they'll be paying on collection thus saving paypal fees

black gerbil1;8170040

I actually laughed like Tom then.

dxx;8170366

About 23p, probably.

77p in fees? No chance. Should be around 10% in fees so about 90p in profit after fees.

You should advise your Dad not to list at a pound as it costs 15p,it's free for a 99p start;-)

This thread is funny, people arguing about the fees for a £1 item...lol

greg_68;8171007

This thread is funny, people arguing about the fees for a £1 item...lol

I know,it's a classic thread:-D

DarkKnight;8170753

77p in fees? No chance. Should be around 10% in fees so about 90p in … 77p in fees? No chance. Should be around 10% in fees so about 90p in profit after fees.

But it's about 10% off when something sells for a decent figure. When it sells for not very much, it gets hit by the set rather than the relative fees, which according to the calculator at ecal.altervista.org/en/…php, would put this down to 52p after fees.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions