Do you want to...

...build a snowman

20 Comments

dfs???

scs??

Oh I just hate these stupid adverts as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought exactly the same when i saw the ad £25 a month

Banned

sofa's are pointless. sit on the floor.

shedboy66;8215908

i thought exactly the same when i saw the ad £25 a month

+1

vibeone;8215910

lol, i wouldn't wanna visit your house! i need my home comforts, i'm getting old

or save yourself the pennies and sit on the toilet just don;t lean on the flusher could give you a nasty surprise

vibeone;8215910

a floor?-luxury! up here we sit on bare bricks with jagged edges-you soft southerners dont know youre born:whistling:

Banned

barky;8215940

a floor?-luxury! up here we sit on bare bricks with jagged edges-you soft … a floor?-luxury! up here we sit on bare bricks with jagged edges-you soft southerners dont know youre born:whistling:

haha first time I've been called a southerner!

im sure at one point sofa adverts only use to be on around the run up to xmas now theres one on every 5mins.

i need a new sofa :-(

anyone know when the next dfs sale is?:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

barky;8215976

anyone know when the next dfs sale is?:

:-D the never ending dfs sale, always makes me laugh when they say it's the last few days and then a few days later, it's another sale, do they ever sell their sofas at full price?

Banned

speaking of sofas, ikea did a promotion on the fparis underground kitting out the platforms as living rooms with sofas and backgrounds of book cases and stuff last week
http://www.nastaev.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/IKEA-Paris-01-300x200.jpghttp://www.nastaev.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/IKEA-Paris-03-300x200.jpg

souljacker;8216032

:-D the never ending dfs sale, always makes me laugh when they say it's … :-D the never ending dfs sale, always makes me laugh when they say it's the last few days and then a few days later, it's another sale, do they ever sell their sofas at full price?

They work their way around the price marking regulations by having the items at full price in one or two stores so they can always save down from £595 to £200 or whatever. **** take but people are really gullible

Banned

Casper, only 4 hours left.

casparwhite;8216337

speaking of sofas, ikea did a promotion on the fparis underground kitting … speaking of sofas, ikea did a promotion on the fparis underground kitting out the platforms as living rooms with sofas and backgrounds of book cases and stuff last week

wow that looks absolutely fantastic!

Banned

i said exactly the same thing to OH this morning when the ad came on lol

Although in my experience these sofa's do feel like £25 sofa's

Banned

I might go instore tomorrow with my £25 in hand and demand they sell me a sofa as per their ad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1954
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846130
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114

See more discussions