Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

22 Comments

Banned

corner shop, anywhere where you buy stuff and get change (obviously you need to use cash for this)

I will post you 3 for £2 each (£6 total if you are desperate) :-D

wtf are "3 1 coins"

edit you mean euro coins? post office not do something like that?

Banned

ask your mates? why do you need them? (being nosey)

I think I have some - somewhere

If u r desparate I can post them to you

(dont want any money btw)

Banned

bossyboots;8425815

I think I have some - somewhere If u r desparate I can post them to … I think I have some - somewhere If u r desparate I can post them to you(dont want any money btw)

I'll take 50

bykergrove;8425824

I'll take 50

Give me 25 or its gotta be a fight :x

Banned

Marina;8425836

Give me 25 or its gotta be a fight :x

okay, take em take em... just don't hit me!! :oops:

[COLOR="Red"]I've got about 100 one Euro coins.

HTH.[/COLOR]

bykergrove;8425838

okay, take em take em... just don't hit me!! :oops:

now i won't :lol:

I should do this as full time work, good money in there

ive got a rake of em weighing down my drawers
    will send 3 f.o.c if u still need

dcx_badass;8425839

I've alread asked but not had much luck. Need them to post to my mates in … I've alread asked but not had much luck. Need them to post to my mates in Holland as a joke to tease them.That would be great thanks, I'll of course pay postage. I put my reason for wanting them above, if you feel it's not a valid reason feel free to change your mind.

lol at the usuals - its 3 Euro's not 3000 :roll: Let me have a look and I will pm you. Dont want postage as wont be much to post

dcx_badass;8425905

Thanks, will see what bossyboots says, if not will take you up on the … Thanks, will see what bossyboots says, if not will take you up on the offer. Thanks.

i can only post fri morn if u still need
    got all different euro countries? any preference lol
    whats the joke?

dcx_badass;8426320

Holland if you have them, but any will do really. I'll PM you tomorrow … Holland if you have them, but any will do really. I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon if bossyboots doesn't have any luck. Well my friends are dutch and we always make fun of each other and when they were here they kept laughing at our money. Anyway they're always skint (women love to shop I guess), anyway I'm going to post them a Euro each and say I know you're short of money at the moment, well I was sorting out my stuff and found some left over monopoly money, at least I think that's what it is, it's about as useful as that anyway. :-D

:lol: brilliant! Messaged albar76 to say that I cant check till tomorrow as hubby sleeping and our safe in bedroom. I would be more than happy to help btw as thats the sort of thing I would do myself for a laugh!!

dcx_badass;8426320

Holland if you have them, but any will do really. I'll PM you tomorrow … Holland if you have them, but any will do really. I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon if bossyboots doesn't have any luck. Well my friends are dutch and we always make fun of each other and when they were here they kept laughing at our money. Anyway they're always skint (women love to shop I guess), anyway I'm going to post them a Euro each and say I know you're short of money at the moment, well I was sorting out my stuff and found some left over monopoly money, at least I think that's what it is, it's about as useful as that anyway. :-D

bossyboots;8426374

:lol: brilliant! Messaged albar76 to say that I cant check till tomorrow … :lol: brilliant! Messaged albar76 to say that I cant check till tomorrow as hubby sleeping and our safe in bedroom. I would be more than happy to help btw as thats the sort of thing I would do myself for a laugh!!

i like it
    laughing at our money lol
    euro's do feel like monopoly money whenever i use em,you dont realise how much your getting ripped off!
    had a look,and all i got is a load of irish,german and a few spanish
    so pm me mate if you still want them sent
    :thumbsup:

The JFK;8425852

[COLOR="Red"]I've got about 100 one Euro coins.HTH.[/COLOR]

I've got 16 different types of currency in my wardrobe from the last 2 or 3 years of holidays :whistling:

Banned

darren9030;8426920

I've got 16 different types of currency in my wardrobe from the last 2 or … I've got 16 different types of currency in my wardrobe from the last 2 or 3 years of holidays :whistling:

[COLOR="Red"]16 ? I've got 32 coins from different countries in the last month, been travelling with my gyal in myprivate jet and playing football all over the world (i'm a pro footballer)[/COLOR]

ryman1000;8426922

[COLOR="Red"]16 ? I've got 32 coins from different countries in the last … [COLOR="Red"]16 ? I've got 32 coins from different countries in the last month, been travelling with my gyal in myprivate jet and playing football all over the world (i'm a pro footballer)[/COLOR]

:lol: yes i've got Lithuanian, Latvian, swiss, Hungarian, Ukranian, Polish, Estonian, Czech, Danish, American, Euro's, Bulgarian, Slovakian ( now no good as they are Euro:x ) , Norweigian, Turkish + one more can't recall. I counted it all up the other day to see what it was worth. Have about £85 worth of Czech crowns but other than that no more than about £20 worth of anything. I don't bother changing it back up when i go abroad in case i go back again

EDIT - Romanian - how could i forget that money. Strangest feeling money of the lot. Really smooth

OP I have 3 Euro's if u still want them. Let me know and I can post them tomorrow

I got a couple of Euro coins left over from my trip to Amsterdam

dcx_badass;8432546

Thanks for the offers, but albar76 is going to post me some … Thanks for the offers, but albar76 is going to post me some tomorrow.Thanks anyway, will rep.

Well am in newcastle just in case it falls through for some unknown reason

euro's posted :thumbsup:

You could buy a cup of tea on Ryanair with 3 Euro's.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions