Groups

Do you want to...

...build a snowman

23 Comments

Banned

duff link

are you meant to be linking to a profile or to everyones home page...which is a lame joke lol

Mike you is like well cool

:-(i can't see anything...I wanna see!!!

I just got my profile :w00t: but my photo isnt that bad!

:lazy:

epic fail on teh link

Banned

numptyj;8454647

epic fail on teh link

i think the point of it is that it goes to your own account mate.

ie no point

numptyj;8454647

epic fail on teh link

I think its meant to redirect to your own

And the answer is, because I can

(btw, I see what you did there ;-) )

numptyj;8454597

are you meant to be linking to a profile or to everyones home … are you meant to be linking to a profile or to everyones home page...which is a lame joke lol

bykergrove;8454655

i think the point of it is that it goes to your own account mate.ie no … i think the point of it is that it goes to your own account mate.ie no point

t0mm;8454660

I think its meant to redirect to your own

then I already made my point first

its a lame joke lol

numptyj;8454670

then I already made my point firstits a lame joke lol

ah my bad.

i saw it a good few years back.

t0mm;8454686

ah my bad.i saw it a good few years back.

yeah its been posted on here b4 anyway lol

Banned

penguin jokes even edge this one im afraid

Banned

numptyj;8454670

then I already made my point firstits a lame joke lol

i think it's supposed to go to your account bro. like the joke is that you think dcx is talking about your profile picture.

What profile is everyone talking about? :oops:

numptyj;8454597

are you meant to be linking to a profile or to everyones home … are you meant to be linking to a profile or to everyones home page...which is a lame joke lol

bykergrove;8454944

i think it's supposed to go to your account bro. like the joke is that … i think it's supposed to go to your account bro. like the joke is that you think dcx is talking about your profile picture.

brah ^ my first comment lol

It doesn't link to my profile, even when logged in. It just displays a white page

Banned

numptyj;8455030

brah ^ my first comment lol

Hi Numptyj,

I think the idea of the joke is that you click the link and through a quirk in the facebook system it resolves to your account causing a moment of shock and anger before you realise that it is a joke and relief washes upon your soul and you return to the original thread to rejoice with fellow members that were also tricked by that scoundrel they call dcx.

bfn,

bykergrove

Banned

InfernoZeus;8455055

It doesn't link to my profile, even when logged in. It just displays a … It doesn't link to my profile, even when logged in. It just displays a white page

I think that means your profile is not public anymore.

bykergrove;8455066

Hi Numptyj,I think the idea of the joke is that you click the link and … Hi Numptyj,I think the idea of the joke is that you click the link and through a quirk in the facebook system it resolves to your account causing a moment of shock and anger before you realise that it is a joke and relief washes upon your soul and you return to the original thread to rejoice with fellow members that were also tricked by that scoundrel they call dcx.bfn,bykergrove

haha

thanks for pointing out your statement byker, I appreciate you taking the time to do that

Kind Regards

numptyj

Banned

numptyj;8455074

hahathanks for pointing out your statement byker, I appreciate you taking … hahathanks for pointing out your statement byker, I appreciate you taking the time to do thatKind Regardsnumptyj

numptyJ i'm failing to understand what is so difficult. perhaps dcx really did link to your account and we are all pretending so more people see that ghastly image before the authorities are forced to shut down your account!

good day to you sir.

(i'm bored... waiting for 10 when something i'm selling finishes on ebay)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions