Dance lessons from Karen Hardy?

Doesn't have to be something expensive, just something cool

a fridge

har har

A girlfriend. A life. Etc.

Banned

a big chocolate ****

dcx_badass

Nah, not a sheep paying over the odds for a sub par phone.I did enjoy … Nah, not a sheep paying over the odds for a sub par phone.I did enjoy this one.

my genius knows no end

I hear AngelFairee's lowered her rates. If you have enough dinero you might be able to book her for the whole weekend

Banned

CFC_Mark

I hear AngelFairee's lowered her rates. If you have enough dinero you … I hear AngelFairee's lowered her rates. If you have enough dinero you might be able to book her for the whole weekend

I'd buy her for a dollar!

master_chief

I'd buy her for a dollar!

$1.79 and we have a deal

dcx_badass

Cheers but as I have more money than anyone else I know my age including … Cheers but as I have more money than anyone else I know my age including all the people with full time jobs, I think I'll manage.

Fair enough, try not to pick anything that depreciates then, how about some decent art?

Banned

CFC_Mark

$1.79 and we have a deal

I said a dollar and that's my final offer.

master_chief

I said a dollar and that's my final offer.

I'm sorry but you're being completely unreasonable. She cost me a dollar twenty, so I want to at least break even. Therefore, I feel you should re-consider your offer.
    Edited by: "CFC_Mark" 26th Sep 2010

check out Rado for watches, I have 2, best watches on the market in my opinion!

Ok, you're not keen on Karen Hardy, there's always Bruno but he's at least 15 times more expensive, how much cash ya got or dont ya like dancing???

Think of the dinner party convo's "last night Bruno was teaching me to Jive"

CFC_Mark

I'm sorry but you're being completely unreasonable. She cost me a dollar … I'm sorry but you're being completely unreasonable. She cost me a dollar twenty, so I want to at least break even. Therefore, I feel you should re-consider your offer.

I'm sorry, did you want my attention?!

angelfairee

I'm sorry, did you want my attention?!

Your presence is not needed right now

night vision goggles

http://www.gagworks.com/zoom/zm_GW0087.jpg

Has to be an iPad but as it's you dcx maybe anger management classes to cure your grumpiness

Google magic wand dragons den

Hire a group of musicians to walk behind you and provide your own personal theme music that changes depending on the situation.

dcx_badass

Cheers but as I have more money than anyone else I know my age including … Cheers but as I have more money than anyone else I know my age including all the people with full time jobs, I think I'll manage.

How is it that on a deal forum where people save money and want everything cheap as chips, most of the members state they have vast amounts of money ? - I smell the **** of a bull

makershaker

OMG! is there anything left that they havent put in a can hehe

cosmetic surgery

srsly though; whiten ur teeth? ice cool brah!

Have you got a garden?
    Get one of these!

bola.co.uk/sho…tml

Why not kit yourself out as an urban vigilante patrolling the nights dishing out 'street justice' to mouthy teens?

http://www.martialartsone.co.uk/prodimages/ninjablack-lge.jpg
    martialartsone.co.uk/nin…php

My iPod touch 2nd gen 8th with a medium sized crack on screen ;D

8GB*

farhadmaster

My iPod touch 2nd gen 8th with a medium sized crack on screen ;D

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955