Do you want to...

...build a snowman

9 Comments

dcx_badass

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1944737

lol, excellent

And ACHIEEEEEEVVVEEEE

Fantastic.

Going to bed now, I feel ashamed of myself Night all!

(Going to "Achieeeevvvveee" first)
    Edited by: "DragonChris" 16th Dec 2010

tinkerbell28

No I'm awake having some relax time as I know my kids will be up any … No I'm awake having some relax time as I know my kids will be up any minute.

aawwww Tinks you must feel like a zombie sometimes I remember when my son was about 6 weeks old and my sister in law came up to visit. I was shattered and said to her "I havent slept properly in the 6 weeks since he was born" and she boldly replied "6 weeks?! 6 weeks?! I havent had a proper nights sleep since my oldest was born "...................and he was FIVE!!!! Looking back how right she was!!

You have a fabulous husband who supports you and that makes a huge difference,but sometimes the men simply leave it to the mums to sort the kids out!

gonna have to pull an all nighter in order to understand wtf this module is about bad times!

I didn't clickthe link but I'm really drunk.

dcx_badass

I did one last night to work finish an essay, slept 3pm - 7 pm, and about … I did one last night to work finish an essay, slept 3pm - 7 pm, and about to go to bed again now.

lol the other week i had to down 4 redbulls just to keep myself awake until 8am for an essay, when i eventually went to bed my whole body was shaking :S...i think ill have to admit defeat with this exam, nothings sinking in

dcx_badass

I had 7 Tesco Caffeine and Glucose energy tablets..... PRobably why I … I had 7 Tesco Caffeine and Glucose energy tablets..... PRobably why I wasn't tired till 3pm

lool, never taken them tablets, ppl take them on nights out tho

dcx_badass

I had 7 Tesco Caffeine and Glucose energy tablets..... PRobably why I … I had 7 Tesco Caffeine and Glucose energy tablets..... PRobably why I wasn't tired till 3pm

They sound like the sort of tablets you see 13-14 year olds at gigs 'high' on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions