1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

i moved house 15minutes ago. beat that

Mod & Ed

magicbeans

i moved house 15minutes ago. beat that

yeah but since you fell in love with gypsies you live in a caravan, you can move at a moments notice

wishihadadonkey

yeah but since you fell in love with gypsies you live in a caravan, you … yeah but since you fell in love with gypsies you live in a caravan, you can move at a moments notice

its true...im trying to find my way back to ireland

Banned

So the bedroom you never leave is in another location now?

LOLz no hate brah.

I like you DCX (no flirt)
I find you very helpful. Just sayin

Banned

Damn you DCX. You made me like a VB1 comment.

Surely the wisest thing would have been to not say anything about the move.

emmalampkin

I like you DCX (no flirt)I find you very helpful. Just sayin

ditto:)

they do say, New House, New baby

Banned

as from 30 seconds ago , I did a PNC check on you and I know all about you.....excellent police stalking skillz .. X)

Banned

dcx_badass

Except my Address as I am not on the census or electoral roll there. … Except my Address as I am not on the census or electoral roll there. :PAlso dcx_badass is not my birth name.... X)

I know .
Edited by: "dog_cop" 9th Jun 2011

have you changed sex as well? it still be a mystery to some

we don;t h8 you , you hate us really everytime you help ppl on here

How do people insinuate they know where you live,or do they actually say,"I know where you live " in Gangsta stylee X)

Banned

deb8z

How do people insinuate they know where you live,or do they actually … How do people insinuate they know where you live,or do they actually say,"I know where you live " in Gangsta stylee X)

yeah you live in Manchesterford

http://www.airmagination.com/15.jpg

In for the love. Congrats on the move... settling in well?

dcx_badass

Thanks. Not had chance, moved again since last night. Just arrived in … Thanks. Not had chance, moved again since last night. Just arrived in Newcastle for a month before I go back again and will get a few months to unpack and sort out.

Eek, you in some sort of 'trouble'? I'd hate to move about that much, I like my roots down deep. I'm interested in moving to warmer climes, but haven't got the balls.
Edited by: "FrootCake" 9th Jun 2011

No thugs where i live,until my OH get's ere at least

deb8z

No thugs where i live,until my OH get's ere at least

Ditto that. Everyone round here is either retired or suit-and-tied, except my hubby who looks like a ****.

FrootCake

Ditto that. Everyone round here is either retired or suit-and-tied, … Ditto that. Everyone round here is either retired or suit-and-tied, except my hubby who looks like a ****.

Who knew that word was banned! Erm, how to describe... they can be found tarmaccing driveways for a tenner.

The attention seeker is strong in this one.

http://www.mycitybynight.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/darth-vader-volkswagen-2.jpg

Ooooo it is the word i thought,you can't type it lol

deb8z

Ooooo it is the word i thought,you can't type it lol

Does it start with a P?

FrootCake

Who knew that word was banned! Erm, how to describe... they can be found … Who knew that word was banned! Erm, how to describe... they can be found tarmaccing driveways for a tenner.

Yeah those same guys that eat a pie for dinner and then ask you to leave your key.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions