Groups

do you want to see jesus?

Stare at the four black dots in the center of the image for 30 - 60 seconds.
    Then quickly close your eyes and look at something bright (like a lamp or a window
    with sunlight coming through it). You should see a white circle with an image inside it.

18 Comments

unfortunately its not showing the image lol

I have seen this!
    It is sooo scary and the worst is that you cant get rid of seing him after... lol

the porter;4520378

is it not on post 2?

Nope..........not showing.

the porter;4520392

strange i can see it

That's because the image is in your cache.........you need to do it through photobucket or somewhere.

Its showing for me

Nothing here?
    EDIT: There it is!!

OMG it works............brb.......off to church to declare i'm having visions. :w00t:

Thats not Jesus!! Its Robert Powell!!!

This is nice but have you got any of these things so that i can see Johnny Depp?

Goonieman;4520471

Thats not Jesus!! Its Robert Powell!!!

Robert Powell is jesus...........i know.............the TV NEVER lies......NEVER!!!!!!! :w00t:

Banned

kaits;4520484

This is nice but have you got any of these things so that i can see … This is nice but have you got any of these things so that i can see Johnny Depp?

http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/johnny_depp_portrait_b_and_w.jpg

imranmaz;4520500

:w00t:

2004 called, they want there picture back

Banned

kaits;4520549

:w00t:

I guess it worked for you...:thumbsup:

imranmaz;4520691

I guess it worked for you...:thumbsup:

I am easily pleased :thumbsup:

that is mint. i see a sign lol

my mate saw this, he kept drawing just 4 dots dots to see the image and he said it worked he didnt realise you need the rest of the image to see it, he one of those people who think they are msarter than everyone what an idiot

looks like this guy to me

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2007/12/21/FrankGallagherA460.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764387
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210861

See more discussions