Do Zavvi send via recorded or special delivery?

I wanted to buy Rock Band (solus, not the pack) from them as i have vouchers, but im out of the house between 8 and 6 every day including saturday, and the post office is generally closed by the time i get home, its an absolute **** to accept these deliveries.

So, do they just go through 1st class, or do i need to sign?

7 Comments

Banned

get it delivered to work

Original Poster

im self employed, and travel between jobs, so i cant do that, either.

I ordered a game and it came 1st class standard.

Original Poster

ok, great!
thanks for the help

1st class UNrecorded so as long as it will fit through your letter box there's no need for signature. can you arrange to have it delivered to a neighbours or something?

My games have always come normal 1st class. I ordered wii fit and that came standard second class too. Hope this helps

Original Poster

umanga;2296165

1st class UNrecorded so as long as it will fit through your letter box … 1st class UNrecorded so as long as it will fit through your letter box there's no need for signature. can you arrange to have it delivered to a neighbours or something?

the only ones im friendly with work too,
doesnt matter though, if its not signed for..

ordered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions