Groups

docking station for Iphone

Hey guys, recently purchased an iphone and am wondering about what docking station to purchase for it. I'm not a massive music buff so have no need to get a top quality system like the bose unit but would like something that still offers good quality sound and volume if needed.

any suggestions people? anyone own one themselves that they recommend?

cheers guys

7 Comments

ipig / iPanda sound awesome if you can get hold of one....if you play with one in HMV you'll be surprised!

Original Poster

haha looking for more of your traditional styled looking docking station/speakers. though they do look pretty funny

rep added for effort

pontylad;7062787

haha looking for more of your traditional styled looking docking … haha looking for more of your traditional styled looking docking station/speakers. though they do look pretty funny :)rep added for effort

apparently the logic 3 jivebox has very good sound quality. in a review show it came 3rd from about 50 or so. even beat some £500 plus ones. there around £70-£100:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ty rep added, any one else have any ideas?

Original Poster

gonna give this a sneaky bump, anyone else have any ideas? it's very much appreciated

Original Poster

last one then will ask to close.

Depends what your willing to spend. I'm looking at a Yamaha wireless dock thats £145 on Amazon, and has lots of positive reviews
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631398
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions