Doctor??

Found 12th Jan
how do you register for a doctor do you get a form from local gp practice?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

IME, yes.

Go to the Practise.

they have catchment area so you will need proof of address.

go to one of your local gp (if you have more than one) and ask to register. they will advise you what you need to complete to register. if you have an NHS card that will speed things up as you can hand that in to the new gp and it will have details of your previous gp.

Original Poster

mutley14 m ago

they have catchment area so you will need proof of address. go to one of …they have catchment area so you will need proof of address. go to one of your local gp (if you have more than one) and ask to register. they will advise you what you need to complete to register. if you have an NHS card that will speed things up as you can hand that in to the new gp and it will have details of your previous gp.

Thing is it's for a elderly relative and I'm getting a form for them hopefully I can just get them a form No idea how it works

Splice4 h, 2 m ago

Thing is it's for a elderly relative and I'm getting a form for them …Thing is it's for a elderly relative and I'm getting a form for them hopefully I can just get them a form No idea how it works

Just walk in to the doctors surgery that is local to your relative and say you want to register. They give you a form to fill out and you just hand it back to reception then they will book an appointment if needed.
You will probably need to take the form to the relative if they arentwith you when you get it from the surgery.
its really easy. Just ask at reception
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 13th Jan

Original Poster

LeahsMintytoutou13 m ago

Just walk in to the doctors surgery that is local to your relative and say …Just walk in to the doctors surgery that is local to your relative and say you want to register. They give you a form to fill out and you just hand it back to reception then they will book an appointment if needed. You will probably need to take the form to the relative if they arentwith you when you get it from the surgery. its really easy. Just ask at reception

Thanks very much for your help I will do this tommorow much appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions