Found 3rd Jan 2009
What the Hell?

32 Comments

stupid middle class barstewards

Matt Smith. Hmmm.....
The programme gave a lot of hints during the build up. Not sure about the decision as i've never seen him acting.

At least i'm not as angry as when Catherine Tate (#####!) was announced.

They were building it up great, I thought it was an english actor with a hollywood background.

But Matt Smith?! wtf come on!

I thought it was a joke. It still is.
Lots of better actors for the job.

So who is it?

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;3936560

I thought it was a joke. It still is. Lots of better actors for the job.

Yes with you on that but i suppose we will have to see how he gets on:?

:cry:

Banned

not on till spring 2010, ages away

Johnrulez;3936639

not on till spring 2010, ages away

may be an accident impending :whistling:

Banned

lets start a hate campaign lol

like they did with the new bond.....blonde daniel craig

ryouga;3936578

So who is it?

Maaaaaaaatt Daaaaamon :lol:

Edit...no, some other dude.....

Too young

Too 'stuck up posh git' - and that's coming from a 'royal' Windsor lad

Too big a forehead

Too big a nose

You know when they say the earth is 75% water? - well that dudes head is 75% nose and forrid.

robtallica;3936699

Too youngToo 'stuck up posh git' - and that's coming from a 'royal' … Too youngToo 'stuck up posh git' - and that's coming from a 'royal' Windsor ladToo big a forehead Too big a noseYou know when they say the earth is 75% water? - well that dudes head is 75% nose and forrid.

So you dont like him then? :lol:

Banned

Who is he?

(what is Dr Who).

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Dr Who!
I think I messed that joke up....

No Russell T

Weird foppish middle class talentless twit as the Doc

End of an era :cry:

Banned

"No Russel T"
Do you B? Brand would be a Doctor...no?

robtallica;3936699

Too youngToo 'stuck up posh git' - and that's coming from a 'royal' … Too youngToo 'stuck up posh git' - and that's coming from a 'royal' Windsor ladToo big a forehead Too big a noseYou know when they say the earth is 75% water? - well that dudes head is 75% nose and forrid.

choc1969;3936949

No Russell TWeird foppish middle class talentless twit as the DocEnd of … No Russell TWeird foppish middle class talentless twit as the DocEnd of an era :cry:

I don't know who put it better - you or me :?

robtallica;3937132

I don't know who put it better - you or me :?

we think as one sweetie

it's really weird but I am quite upset about it :?

stevenpcurtis;3937109

"No Russel T"Do you B? Brand would be a Doctor...no?

No.....not that dirty twit (new vowel required please Carol :whistling:)

Russell T Davies stepped down after series 4 :-(

choc1969;3937144

we think as one sweetie :)it's really weird but I am quite upset about it … we think as one sweetie :)it's really weird but I am quite upset about it :?

Awwww sorry choc.

What's weird is they are making it really hard for the older fans to keep on watching.

The new Doctor will make a huge percentage of the shows viewers feel old...

starsparkle2311;3937154

erm robtallica, not that I spend a lot of time on here, but didn't you … erm robtallica, not that I spend a lot of time on here, but didn't you say yesterday you didn't really care?:oops:or were you jesting?or are you just bored now and joining in?:p:w00t:

Got me wrong, I said I didn't care if someone shot down my Billy Piper theory lol.

I'm not a regular Doctor Who viewer tbh - but I'm still interested in who's the Doctor.

robtallica;3937178

Awwww sorry choc.What's weird is they are making it really hard for the … Awwww sorry choc.What's weird is they are making it really hard for the older fans to keep on watching.The new Doctor will make a huge percentage of the shows viewers feel old...

starsparkle2311;3937195

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel for your oldness:thumbsup: I'm quite young so I … Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel for your oldness:thumbsup: I'm quite young so I only remember Christopher Eccleston, lol

David was my second fave Doc after Tom of course.

Watched the re-runs all of the time and never get bored.

starsparkle2311;3937254

oh, I see, well in that case yes let's hope Billie Piper gets shot down, … oh, I see, well in that case yes let's hope Billie Piper gets shot down, oops your theory that is, (well actually that has been shot down, soz,lol) and btw would someone tell her to get her "EYEBROWS PLUCKED", thanxAnd as for the new Doc, I am now worrying who the ASSISTANT is gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh......noooooooooo......hadn't even thought of that :shock:

as long as it aint bleedin Cat Tate.......HATE HER!!!!! :x

I thought the idea of Doctor Who was that he had wisdom - I know he regenerates n all that so his body's just a shell.

I can't help but feel his youth will spoil the illusion of 'reality'

starsparkle2311;3937254

And as for the new Doc, I am now worrying who the ASSISTANT is gonna … And as for the new Doc, I am now worrying who the ASSISTANT is gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't want to be within fifty miles of me if it turns out to be Natalie Casey.

MBeeching;3937594

You don't want to be within fifty miles of me if it turns out to be … You don't want to be within fifty miles of me if it turns out to be Natalie Casey.

You gonna explode with rage because shes a rubbish actor??

MBeeching;3937594

You don't want to be within fifty miles of me if it turns out to be … You don't want to be within fifty miles of me if it turns out to be Natalie Casey.

or even .......dun dun dun :w00t:

http://i27.tinypic.com/fwt0js.jpg

Im a big fan of doctor who, back to the original series, but this casting of the new Doctor has come as a great disapointment. He is too young and from what I have seen of his previous acting roles, seems totaly annoying

starsparkle2311;3937679

If you mean Natalie Cassidy, ie her from Eastenders, I will honestly bust … If you mean Natalie Cassidy, ie her from Eastenders, I will honestly bust a blood vessell 'cos that is so wrong:thumbsup:

No, I do indeed mean Natalie Casey. Does 'Two Pints...' set alarm bells ringing for you? God I despise her and that awful BBC series.

Cassidy is pretty damn bad though.

oh no, the new doc who is really ugly, part of the reason i watched it was to drool over david tennant. my wee girl will be upset cos she loves him too!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions