Groups

Doctor Who... Saturdays @ 7PM

i.e. now...

Love it.

11 Comments

Thanks for the reminder.

:giggle: How sad is this - dad had boiled egg in his dalek egg cup (which is 'egg'cellent! From marks and spencers) while watching doctor who!

Original Poster

Lol. Well... I thought that episode was pretty poor. Then again, I always do prefer the ones set in the future more.

duckmagicuk2

Lol. Well... I thought that episode was pretty poor. Then again, I always … Lol. Well... I thought that episode was pretty poor. Then again, I always do prefer the ones set in the future more.

Dad wasnt impressed either

i havent watched this series, i would miss billie lol.

Original Poster

Oh no, Freema is a lot more good looking lol.

I thought I'd miss Chris Eccleston when he left but I don't at all. In fact there's lines he said which I could have sworn were said by David Tennant but they weren't.

David Tennant IS Doctor Who for me.

Chris Eccelston is deffo Dr Who for me but I have to admit the love story between him and Rose is /was more believable with David Tennant. And that boyish cheeky smile helps me forgive the change quite well :whistling:

Original Poster

I actually find myself laughing at Tennat's jokes more when he makes them.

Loved him in casanova...yummmm

I think tennant has a similar charater to Tom Baker but you all might think I'm wrong lol

Yeah, not the greatest episode but the sets and stuff were top notch
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions