Groups

Doctor who was brill!

anyone see it tonight or is everybody watching Britains got talent?

10 Comments

:w00t:I thought this was a thread praising their own Doctor

Don't be silly - of course it was Dr Who - can't wait til next week now! Just got boxset of season 3 cheap from Amazon, so gonna be watching that as well.

Original Poster

tornado5528;2216974

Don't be silly - of course it was Dr Who - can't wait til next week now! … Don't be silly - of course it was Dr Who - can't wait til next week now! Just got boxset of season 3 cheap from Amazon, so gonna be watching that as well.

Thats a good boxset but daleks in manhattan is a bit dodgy lol

I watched it as my boys love Doctor Who, thought it was fab, cant wait for next weeks episode either!

greg_68;2216973

:w00t:I thought this was a thread praising their own Doctor

me too:-D

amcol;2217011

I watched it as my boys love Doctor Who, thought it was fab, cant wait … I watched it as my boys love Doctor Who, thought it was fab, cant wait for next weeks episode either!

oh well i remember can i have some feedback please amcol?

sorry back to subject

edjaned;2217025

oh well i remember can i have some feedback please amcol? sorry back to … oh well i remember can i have some feedback please amcol? sorry back to subject

Yeah sorry, bit slow on that sorta thing lol

That was a great episode, just watched it as recorded due to britians got talent...

whens it repeated, the wife came in half way through and put britains got talent on!!!!

Gutted, it was a good episode.

Original Poster

Slapchops;2217232

whens it repeated, the wife came in half way through and put britains got … whens it repeated, the wife came in half way through and put britains got talent on!!!!Gutted, it was a good episode.

usually on a sunday night i think. Or u can watch it now on the bbc iplayer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46
      2. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      3. Car park fine UKPC1010
      4. Boxes for moving house?66

See more discussions