Dodgy ??

Banned
Is this dodgey or not.. It has good feedback from the same item but isnt it extremly cheap ??

Im tempted to see if its true ??

What are your thoughts ??

Item number:336540e350 on a well known site

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

real item number !

Edited by: "riteondeals" 23rd Feb 2011

usually these are hacked or stolen accounts so you cannot use on your own account. I am guessing the minute MS clock on the accounts will be banned leaving you with nothing for your money and unusable content. Even worse they could ban you xbox when you have done nothing wrong.
Edited by: "samtman" 23rd Feb 2011

Original Poster Banned

samtman

usually these are hacked or stolen accounts so you cannot use on your own … usually these are hacked or stolen accounts so you cannot use on your own account. I am guessing the minute MS clock on the accounts will be banned leaving you with nothing for your money and unusable content.

Isnt there a way where you can license your content to your gamertag ??

you cannot change the gamertag that content is licenced to but you can move licences to a different xbox once a year but still same gamertag. I believe any account can use the content while that tag is on that xbox and licenced to that same xbox but I have never tried it. They will have good feedback as it will work until MS bans the account then its too late to remove your feedback or get money back. As a rule if it looks too good to be true it is too good to be true.
Edited by: "samtman" 23rd Feb 2011

These are so dodgy! "if the account is frozen within one day we will send you a new one" haha.

Original Poster Banned

hahahah so you cant buy a load of stuff with it and license it to your xbox and still have it ??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764078
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1867
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?45
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846110

See more discussions