Groups

Dodgy DS Lite Top Screen

Can anyone tell me whats up with my DS Lite top screen and if its absolutely cream crackered or not, I will post a pic below

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/themaniac123/100_0941.jpg

Banned

Can you still see everything ok?

Original Poster

Yeah but some pics are kinda lit (see pic) I had a phone like this a while ago

Can't tell if there were pixels or just the lighting, if it's new get it changed.

sorry to high jack the thread but my bottom screen on my phat ds is all funny is it easy to replace and were could i get one from thnks n advance

vicknanth;2299848

sorry to high jack the thread but my bottom screen on my phat ds is all … sorry to high jack the thread but my bottom screen on my phat ds is all funny is it easy to replace and were could i get one from thnks n advance

]DealExtreme will probs be the cheapest place... No idea how hard they are to change though... Don't forget to buy the special screwdriver if you decide to try

ill buy it off ya if you wanna get rid of it

Original Poster

Not gettin rid...No-one know what it is and what the cause is?

Steam/water related? O___0 just a huge wild guess here.

Original Poster

Vivicia;2301392

Steam/water related? O___0 just a huge wild guess here.

I thought so too...

Original Poster

No geniuses out there know whats wrong? Or anyone got an easy to follow guide to replace the screen?

sicpuppy;2353264

No geniuses out there know whats wrong? Or anyone got an easy to follow … No geniuses out there know whats wrong? Or anyone got an easy to follow guide to replace the screen?

Try youtube, I heard that DS screens are hard to replace, done PSP's which are simple, not tried a DS.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865

See more discussions