Dodgy firestick remote?

Found 10th Mar
My sister has the new firestick and the remote has stopped talking to it. I've changed the batteries, held the home button for ten seconds, rebooted the fire stick. Any other suggestions to get it working? I'm very close to blaming brexit
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If you ring amazon they are really helpful. Mine kept freezing after 2 years
Batteries don't last long we've found. 3 months but dose get used a lot
You need to go online chat, you will get passed to the fire stick dept. After about 30 mins of trying a number of things and your remote still doesn't work, they will send you a replacement.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 11th Mar
RiverDragon87 m ago

You need to go online chat, you will get passed to the fire stick dept. …You need to go online chat, you will get passed to the fire stick dept. After about 30 mins of trying a number of things and your remote still doesn't work, they will send you a replacement.

Did the above also myself and they sent out a new remote, the device was 14 months old.
cecilmcroberts4 m ago

Did the above also myself and they sent out a new remote, the device was …Did the above also myself and they sent out a new remote, the device was 14 months old.

I think I read on here before that someone lost their remote and contacted Amazon...Amazon being Amazon sent them a new replacement remote for free.
Got in touch with amazon today and went through the tech stuff. Nothing worked so they are sending out a new firestick and remote as they have no remotes in stock 😁
RedLozzer1 h, 37 m ago

Got in touch with amazon today and went through the tech stuff. Nothing …Got in touch with amazon today and went through the tech stuff. Nothing worked so they are sending out a new firestick and remote as they have no remotes in stock 😁

Even better.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants